Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Will there be an effective COVID-19 vaccine in 2020?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Jun-23 by Showtalk; 1169 views.
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-26

Oddly, since last weekend, husband, son and daughter have all commented they are seeing more masks and more social distancing.  They visit different areas so pretty widespread valley area.  DH is in New Mexico and was told Gallup was fierce about masks, so will be interesting to see what he says when he gets home.  

Three Scottsdale "hip bars" got nailed by the city this week and closed while their liquor licenses are being held hostage.  If you've seen the news footage of the packed bar in Old Town Scottsdale- yep.  Closed for violations.

kizmet1

Jun-26

Yes, thank goodness. My mother started Woolworth OTC glasses shortly after turning 40. She was always losing them. I had to find them for her. They were usually on her head. lol
kizmet1

Jun-26

Re: Scottsdale
Good!
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-26

Absolutely, especially since the newest surge age average is 39 yrs old 

kizmet1

Jun-26

Yes. I sure wasn't like that at that age.
Showtalk
Staff

Jun-26

How did you type so much without it getting truncated by Delphi?  The best information I have is a vaccine may be available by next February or March at the earliest.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-26

Texas and Florida have walked back some of their openings.  More masks, no open bars.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-26

Our governor is an idiot.  "We're going in the wron direction so we all need to do our part". 

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-27

I would hate to be a governor now.