Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Have you ever thrown something at your TV?   The Real You: Personality Poll

Started Jun-25 by Showtalk; 721 views.
Showtalk
Staff

Jun-28

They seem to have turned out alright. 

In reply toRe: msg 19
Showtalk
Staff

Jun-28

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-28

Bodyguards, fake names and some home schooling for Blanket IIRC.  

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-28

Debbie - the mom - runs a horse facility.  A CA friend of ours lives near her and has been to her place, met Paris once.  Said they both were "typical" horse lovers which isn't necessarily a comment on personality or character. Lol.  Butshe has a nice day and was impressed with the horses and the dedication.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-28

Purely judging by looks - which I know is stupid and unrealistic- it looks like the son with the least time with Michael is the most affected socially?  Maybe Michael was a good father if a weak man.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-29

They went to Buckley School, which is think is a very exclusive private school.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-29

You have to wonder who she could just walk away from them and never want any kind of relationship.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-29

Or maybe not. The older two had each other and their father was less weird during their formative years.  Remember the youngest was dangled by the legs over a balcony. MJ was completely out of his mind the last few years. If he abused other boys, who knows what he did to his son.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-29

IIRC She signed a contract.  She does have a relationship WP with Paris now.  I can't remember is she also Prince and Blankets mom?

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-29

Many pedifiles never abuse family.  I doubt he did.