Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Have you ever thrown something at your TV?   The Real You: Personality Poll

Started Jun-25 by Showtalk; 799 views.
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-28

Debbie - the mom - runs a horse facility.  A CA friend of ours lives near her and has been to her place, met Paris once.  Said they both were "typical" horse lovers which isn't necessarily a comment on personality or character. Lol.  Butshe has a nice day and was impressed with the horses and the dedication.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-28

Purely judging by looks - which I know is stupid and unrealistic- it looks like the son with the least time with Michael is the most affected socially?  Maybe Michael was a good father if a weak man.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-29

They went to Buckley School, which is think is a very exclusive private school.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-29

You have to wonder who she could just walk away from them and never want any kind of relationship.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-29

Or maybe not. The older two had each other and their father was less weird during their formative years.  Remember the youngest was dangled by the legs over a balcony. MJ was completely out of his mind the last few years. If he abused other boys, who knows what he did to his son.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-29

IIRC She signed a contract.  She does have a relationship WP with Paris now.  I can't remember is she also Prince and Blankets mom?

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-29

Many pedifiles never abuse family.  I doubt he did.

Well, that's good. I hope they are being very careful about coronavirus exposure. There's cases in Houston where people did everything right according to CDC guidelines, even to the paranoid germophobe level of precautions, and STILL caught it. One case had fairly mild symptoms - she recovered, tested positive later for antibodies, and her infant and husband never did catch it. Everyone is baffled how she contracted it, since she rarely sets foot out of the house.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-29

Maybe he did not abuse his own child. I hope not.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-29

Prince and Paris. No one knows who Blanket’s mother is.  He now goes by Bigi.  Many of the older articles I scanned looking for the info wondered who the fathers are, too.  They don’t believe it was MJ.