Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do you believe in superstitions    The Real You: Personality Poll

Started Jun-25 by Jeri (azpaints); 1121 views.

Mine seems to be a magnet for orange cats although there is a beautiful calico out there that bears a striking resemblance to Chani that I wish I could tame.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-26

The best barn cat we ever owned was a calico- Skittles. She was a rescue, weighed about 6.5# and we watched her take down a 4' rattler.  

She controlled our pygmy goat, they adored each other.  She lived til 17 and we've never come close to a match for her hunting prowess!

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-26

Chani is a really pretty Calico!  I bet you'd love to tame the other one.

Awwww. I've noticed that calicos are very good hunters for some reason or other.

One night Chani was in the bedroom, went into the bathroom area, and stared fixated at the bathroom sink cabinet doors in full target acquisition mode. Suddenly she batted the door open and there was this 3 colored streak that disappeared inside. There was some commotion and a sudden high pitched terrified squeak.

Chani pranced out of the cabinet with a big fat squirming mouse in her mouth. Then she disappeared under the headboard of the bed, and we heard some crunching and smacking sounds.

Definitely I'd like to tame the other one. I know she had one litter of kittens around early April or so. I think that one little orange puffball that is showing up to eat might be one of them. So I think the last litter is fully weaned and self sufficient, so I could set a few cage traps and see which ones I catch.

Last time, though, it was Leto who was in the trap, contentedly well fed on the bait and waiting for someone to open the door and let him out.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-26

I'd have to agree.  Skittles, our "outdoor" cat was so fast, she could sneak past us, down the 8' hall, thru the bath and into the back half of the hipouse carrying her latest prize before we could turn around.  She often played decoy for Snickers our Pygmy goat so he could sneak in when we turned our backs to see which way she turned...left or right.  With the kids conspiracy she spent many a hot day and rainy night tucked comfortably in a kids bed.  Thankfully the kids drew the line at a goat on their bed, so Snicks got booted...

MerlinsDad

Jun-26

None of the above.  I do certain things the same way because if one messes up the ritual, the results aren't right.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-26

LOL, you and my husband!

MerlinsDad

Jun-26

You just gotta do these the right way or they absolutely won't turn out right.