Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

It’s Potato time. Pick your passion...   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started Jun-26 by Jeri (azpaints); 1656 views.
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-26

That looks wonderful.  I do a chicken, red potatoes and green bean roasted in the oven with Italian seasoning,  family loves it!  What seasoning do you use?  Okay, what seasoning does your wife use?..

MerlinsDad

Jun-26

It's just a dish in a crock pot; takes most of the day to cook.  Start the beans and add the potatoes later.  It's a very simple dish; kinda takes me back to my childhood and the gardens we had.

I just season it with salt and pepper. 

kizmet1

Jun-26

I also love red potatoes. I cook one in the microwave and drench in EVOO with seasalt.
In summer I use them for Middle Eastern Potato Salad. I get baby ones as they fit the biggest blade on my Cuisinart, make big slices and cook in water and then, when still warm, I cover with a lemon juice, EVOO, parsley brine with salt.
Showtalk
Staff

Jun-26

Every way!

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-26

Nothing but Evooand sea salt?

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-26

My son does baked in the air fryer and Those are my fav right now, but I'm with you...all of them!  

kizmet1

Jun-26

That is fine for me. No. I forgot the dash of cinnamon. Many like pepper.The lemon flavor is what makes it different. I add all to the lemon juice to give the potatoes an even taste.
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-26

Interesting.  Thanks for the idea.

MerlinsDad

Jun-26

That really sounds good.

Red potatoes are my favorite.  My wife prefers russet and wants them baked.  We use red or Yukon golds in potato salad.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-26

I read an expert opinion on which potato to use for baking, roasting, salad, grilling.  Discovered I had been doing it all wrong.