Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Would you wear a T shirt promoting mask wearing and / or social distancing?   The Social You: Interactive

Started Jun-27 by $1,661.87 in cats (ROCKETMAN_S); 741 views.
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-27

86 is a bar term:  thrown out to never be allowed back in; 45 is the current President...

Oh. Having not darkened the door of a bar since over a decade before those legally able to drink there today were even conceived, I'd have never guessed that term.

kizmet1

Jun-28

"I have a virus. Keep your distance"

To be used in crowds where there are not enough seats.

kizmet1 said:

"I have a virus. Keep your distance" To be used in crowds where there are not enough seats.

and one doesn't have to specify what kind of virus. If one has ever had chicken pox, for example, technically they still have the virus lurking to return as shingles decades later.

kizmet1

Jun-29

I had that happen.My dr couldn't believe it. Shingles were very, very mild compared to Chicken Pox.
Showtalk
Staff

Jun-29

Shingles is mild for some, excruciating for others.

kizmet1

Jun-29

That is what I heard. I was very lucky mine were not big or painful
Showtalk
Staff

Jun-29

You were very lucky.

kizmet1

Jun-29

I had a smart dr. He was an endo and trying to retire but his patients wouldn't let him. He had me take something OTC. Can't remember what.
Showtalk
Staff

Jun-30

I had a doctor like that once, who saved me from a serious problem.  I didn’t like him but I liked his methods.