Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are the suburbs outdated?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Jul-1 by Showtalk; 2208 views.
kizmet1

Aug-3

I don't know how he is registered. He seems to be a GOP in everything he says and does. People tried to be critical.of him in the beginning but had a hard time as he had such good credentials.
Didn't he run for POTUS in GOP party?
Showtalk
Staff

Aug-3

Now I remember, he was a Democrat, then switched to Republican because Reagan impressed him, then Independent, after he criticized Obama’s policies that he felt were antiBlack.  He became a Republican to run for President.  He seems to have some Democratic Party ideas and some Republican. He is not a conservative.  

kizmet1

Aug-3

I like him because he doesn't shoot off his mouth whether he agrees with Trump or not. Apprently, he wanted his housing job enough for Trump to give it to him. If he helped change the Obama bill, I am happy.
BWArtist

Aug-3

Trump's niece Mary  says her uncle has been known to say racist stuff. 

Just because you hire a black fellow does not disqualify the employer from having racist views. Republican ideology uses projection on a daily basis.

Carson has been known to waste taxpayer money like Trump. Remember the 31000.00 dining set?

Showtalk
Staff

Aug-3

Yes, he stands up for what he believes.

Showtalk
Staff

Aug-3

That is one opinion.  I have watched hours of him interacting with people of all races and both genders.  I challenge anyone who has watched The Apprentice back when people still liked him, to find one racist comment or behavior on that show.

What does a dining table have to do with his HUD work?  It’s not something I support, but a lot of politicians spend taxpayer money in many worse ways. Remember the House has a slush fund to pay off people who accuse politicians of both sides of assaults.  That is far worse than a table.  $17 million taxpayer money.

kizmet1

Aug-3

A real bargain. Worth every penny.
He can autograph it and sell it for even bigger bucks.
BWArtist

Aug-4

I think the question should be How do you survive the revolving door of Trump? Have no opinions that might upset the boss? He' a yes man.

Showtalk
Staff

Aug-4

What a racist article.  Shocking.