Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are the suburbs outdated?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Jul-1 by Showtalk; 2215 views.
BWArtist

Aug-3

Trump's niece Mary  says her uncle has been known to say racist stuff. 

Just because you hire a black fellow does not disqualify the employer from having racist views. Republican ideology uses projection on a daily basis.

Carson has been known to waste taxpayer money like Trump. Remember the 31000.00 dining set?

Showtalk
Staff

Aug-3

Yes, he stands up for what he believes.

Showtalk
Staff

Aug-3

That is one opinion.  I have watched hours of him interacting with people of all races and both genders.  I challenge anyone who has watched The Apprentice back when people still liked him, to find one racist comment or behavior on that show.

What does a dining table have to do with his HUD work?  It’s not something I support, but a lot of politicians spend taxpayer money in many worse ways. Remember the House has a slush fund to pay off people who accuse politicians of both sides of assaults.  That is far worse than a table.  $17 million taxpayer money.

kizmet1

Aug-3

A real bargain. Worth every penny.
He can autograph it and sell it for even bigger bucks.
BWArtist

Aug-4

I think the question should be How do you survive the revolving door of Trump? Have no opinions that might upset the boss? He' a yes man.

Showtalk
Staff

Aug-4

What a racist article.  Shocking.