Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alfi (THIALFI)

Sep-2

This forum has been taken over by politics to such a great extent that I'm going to dial my participation down until some time after the election.

I'm already on a political forum that I've been with for several years.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-2

I’ve tried to switch to other subjects, but you have given me motivation to work harder at it.  I would be happy to never discuss the election again here, but it seems to be the drawing card for others.  If you want to leave, I understand 100%.  If you want to check my poll titles, you will find other subjects starting right now.  I’m going to start today and I encourage others to start non political polls and subjects too.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-2

I’m going to make it easy on you. I will post a link to every one. Political discussion or poll I start in this discussion so you won’t have to check anything else.  If you still don’t want to participate, it’s fine, someone else will use it. I’m also taking poll ideas from everyone. Non political only.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/opinionpolls/messages/4294/1

• Edited September 2, 2020 2:37 pm  by  Showtalk
Alfi (THIALFI)

Sep-2

>>> I will post a link to every no. <<<

Should that period be an "n"?

Alfi (THIALFI)

Sep-2

I'm perfectly willing to solve the problem by simply staying away from the political folder. I used the words "dialing it down" to indicate less presence rather than departure.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-2

Ha typo. Every one. I will fix it thanks.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-2

We need to make sure the political discussions stay in that folder. I actually thought about making it unviewable until mid November but that would make heads explode.  So it’s there. I will make an effort to move discussions that go political into the toxic folder. I mean, the political folder.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-2

I realized a lot of the discussions are in News, too.  So maybe be careful what you open in that folder. News should not always turn political but it seems to go that way.