Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Should realtors use drones to film your home and property to sell another home?   The Real You: Personality Poll

Started 11/14/20 by Showtalk; 9233 views.
kizmet1

11/17/20

I don't know.

I know of some places if they see a Drone it'll be shot down, I live out in the county.

Showtalk
Host

11/20/20

Well, maybe the items will turn up and they will ask you.

Showtalk
Host

11/20/20

That is illegal here. Both guns and harming someone’s property.

Illegal maybe but these are near outlaws anyways.

kizmet1

11/20/20

Things will come to a head. I just don't know when or how. I wrote things on calendar, can name names of experts I spoke to about what trees and plants a beaver will go after, and when and how many times the LE would not come. I was so scared I quit going out to cut and prune. Oddly, all vandalism dissappeared when neighbor's guest died.
Showtalk
Host

11/20/20

You and I think so, but other people think it’s a good business and marketing tool. I wouldn’t know what a drone looked like if I saw one.  They can be high enough you can’t even see them overhead.

Showtalk
Host

11/20/20

Not really odd since he was the culprit.

kizmet1

11/20/20

He had stage 4 lung cancer. Medical pot was legal here. I think he milked his condition "to the hilt" and went exploring at night after getting his host to drink himself to sleep. After I explaied my evidence to host via email I never heard from him again. He was a very nice man who must have either been shocked or else thought I was crazy.
Showtalk
Host

11/20/20

He probably believed you.