Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Have you been vaccinated for Covid 19?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started 3/6/21 by Showtalk; 4697 views.
Fancy Boots (FancyBoots)

3/12/21

It's not guaranteed but hopefully not!!!!!!!!!

Showtalk
Host

3/12/21

You are less likely to get it and if you did, it would be very mild.

Fancy Boots (FancyBoots)

3/13/21

I have heard of several that received the FDA approved treatments and they had mild cases.  Perhaps I would have if they had sent me right on to get mine.  However, they waited 4 days.  Their caseload was full and they couldn't work me in.

Showtalk
Host

3/13/21

A friend had it and dosed herself with supplements, vitamin D3 and an OTC equivalent of Hydroxy and was literally over it completely in  3 days.

Marci (marcinmin)

3/13/21

I got my first Pfizer shot a week ago. already scheduled for the second one March 27. Proud of my state (NM) leading the nation in total vaccination percentage and in one shot percentage. Some of the U.S. Territories are doing even better.

Showtalk
Host

3/13/21

Your state is doing very well. What is their percentage?

Marci (marcinmin)

3/13/21

As of today, 28.6% have had at least

1 dose and 16.6% are fully

vaccinated

Showtalk
Host

3/13/21

Great numbers! Our state is closer to maybe 20%?  

Marci (marcinmin)

3/14/21

some of the links with stats aren't up to the minute and it is hard to keep up because the vaccinations have ramped up so much. I got the latest figures from NM. Hope this graph isn't too big.

http://people.delphiforums.com/marcinmin/Daily%20vaccines.jpg

Showtalk
Host

3/14/21

No, it’s fine.  Thank you.  How is your state more efficient than others? Here, people who want the vaccine can’t get appointments unless they hit the website at exactly the right time.  People get appointments, then they are cancelled and pushed back a month. That is in high risk groups, too.