Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

When Dad hacks a closed McDonald's   The Jovial You: Humor, Jokes and Riddles

Started 5/30/21 by WALTER784; 394 views.
WALTER784

Jun-3

Well, I just checked our paper recyclable bin and discovered two McDonald's paper bags which we recycle with our newspapers, magazines, cardboard boxes and other paper materials.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-3

You eat at McDonalds.  

WALTER784

Jun-3

Occasionally.

I like their Sausage Egg Muffin with hot coffee on Saturday mornings.

And occasionally (once or maybe twice a month), have a hamburger with fries for lunch.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-5

I haven’t been to one in years but I read once that they have the best coffee, even better than Starbucks. Second best was 7-11.  Who knew?

WALTER784

Jun-6

Showtalk said...

I read once that they have the best coffee, even better than Starbucks. Second best was 7-11.  Who knew?

May 1, 2001... McDonald's Opens First McCafe in U.S. - https://www.qsrmagazine.com/news/mcdonalds-opens-first-mccafe-us

They've been selling coffee at  their McCafe shops inside of their restaurants. Not all restaurants have a McCafe, but those that do have a McCafe counter, they have all kinds of coffee you can order.

You can read about their success and see pictures inside of their McCafe counters here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCaf%C3%A9

And yes... their coffee is quite good! Even their regular coffee.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-6

I haven’t tried that, but I might sometime.  Their prices are better,too.  I went to a coffee hangout and didn’t realize how much things cost because their pricing menu is confusing.  $8 for a regular sized flavored coffee.  I won’t make that mistake again.