Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Big Pharma now taking out Big Tech   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Jun-5 by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 1843 views.
Showtalk
Host

Jun-6

It’s so politicized now, it’s hard to sort it all out.

WALTER784

Jun-6

Showtalk said...

It’s so politicized now, it’s hard to sort it all out.

Not necessarily... and I'll re-repeat what I already said a few posts ago.

It's the liberals whom are politicizing everything.

And thus when a liberal says one thing... I believe the exact opposite because their version is politicized for their agenda.

So it's really easy to sort it out. If the liberal news media says it's good... it's bad. If the liberal news media says it's bad... it's good.

Not hard to sort it out at all! Just believe the exact opposite of what ever they say.

They said it was Trump-Russia collusion when in fact it was Hillary-Fusion GPS-Russian-DNC collusion.

They said Trump used Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine when in fact it was Biden who used Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine.

They tried to disgrace Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett, but they got appointed anyway!

They support defund the police when that's the exact opposite of what should be done. Cities where the police were defunded saw a large increase in crimes!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-6

Those justices were not so conservative after all.  They have voted against Trump every chance they get.

WALTER784

Jun-6

Showtalk said...

Those justices were not so conservative after all.  They have voted against Trump every chance they get.

But yet the Democrats were adamantly set against having them approved for the bench.

All those smears they put Kauvanaugh through... it was awful. So regardless of how they voted... it's what the Democrats did to them during the confirmation process that is despicable and disgraceful to say the least.

FWIW

I heard of someone who died a week after getting the vaccine.

the other driver had a blood alcohol level of about 0.27

WALTER784

Jun-7

$1,661.87 in cats (ROCKETMAN_S) said...

I heard of someone who died a week after getting the vaccine.

the other driver had a blood alcohol level of about 0.27

Dying after getting the vaccination and dying due to the vaccination are two totally different statistics.

But with all the lying news media and fake news... it's really hard to discern between the two!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-7

That Kavenaugh attack was all fabricated. It eventually fell apart.

Showtalk
Host

Jun-7

I heard on a news show that as few as 6% of the Covid attributed deaths were actually caused by Covid. That is a huge “mistake,”

WALTER784

Jun-7

Showtalk said...

That Kavenaugh attack was all fabricated. It eventually fell apart.

And so was the Trump Russia collusion...

And so was the Ukranian Quid Pro Quo...

All fabricated... and after quite a bit of time... all eventually fell apart.

Sad thing is that most of the liberal news media's reporting on those fabricated stories are still out there without corrections or edits or apologies for the misinformation!

And another sad thing is that it's all perpetrated by the Democrats to discredit Republicans.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-7

Not all. There are Republicans who wanted him out too. The Swamp.