Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Bad experiences with a lawyer...   The Curious You: Beliefs and Ideas

Started Jun-10 by WALTER784; 347 views.
Showtalk
Host

Jun-11

He should have removed the man a long time ago.

WALTER784

Jun-11

Who knows? He may have even threatened to take the bartender to court?

But that lawyer had 40 faxes in his office which I presume many others also saw too.

Regardless, I didn't see that lawyer in the bar for the rest of my time there!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-11

You chased him off.

WALTER784

Jun-12

I didn't go after him, the bouncer took him out the night he tried to start something with me.

And the day after I sent the faxes to his office, he came to the bar and complained to the owner saying he wanted the owner to take me to court and that he would represent the owner, but the owner didn't want to have anything to do with it.

It was after that, that I never saw the guy again. He probably would have been made a laughing stock if he returned and well, that was the last I saw of the guy! Don't really know what happened. Maybe bartender asked him not to return, I don't really know.

But like I said, the bartender gave me one free drink for the rest of the nights I went there. So who knows... maybe it was me who put the lawyer in his place, but I didn't literally chase him out.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-12

The man was illogical and a bully. It’s good for the bar that he left.

WALTER784

Jun-13

Showtalk said...

The man was illogical and a bully. It’s good for the bar that he left.

Yep...

I hate people who have a chip on their shoulder and constantly dare you to knock it off!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-13

Eventually someone will take him up on it and he won’t be happy.