Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Australia on Biden's performance   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Aug-27 by WALTER784; 732 views.
WALTER784

Aug-27

Media can 'no longer hide' Joe Biden's 'pure incompetence'

FWIW

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Aug-27

You could almost say that we are the laughing stock of the world, which we are.  Only this isn't funny.  We are being destroyed, taken down, and most just sit in front of their television sets, mesmerized by the mainstream media who is part of the destruction, the take down.

Only these people don't know their history well.  Whenever a country was taken over, the first people they execute are the traitors.  Most think they have a plate at the table, even though I'm sure the UN, Russia and the Chinese think otherwise.

The Chinese have made it very clear to our traitorous leaders that they want the land, but they DO NOT want the people.

The only problem is, we that know what is going on and what they have planned, have to watch those under serious mind control, allow this to happen.  Maybe now those that wanted to abolish the 2nd Amendment will finally understand why we refused to ever give up our guns.

WALTER784

Aug-28

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said...

Maybe now those that wanted to abolish the 2nd Amendment will finally understand why we refused to ever give up our guns.

I doubt it... I seriously think they will attempt to make a gun grab within the next 1~2 years.

FWIW

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-8

Absolutely, but they won't get them.  We already know China wants the lower 48 states, but they don't want the people.  They knew the virus was no more then a bad cold, which our doctors have the necessary meds to combat all bad colds.  And have for more then 60 years.  Once good doctors, not the paid for script readers you see on tv, started using those meds and vitamins, they were demonized, censored, threatened, you name it.  When they couldn't get the doctors to sell their souls, they threatened the pharmacists with huge fines if they prescribed any of them.  Most doctors had to go on alternative media to get the truth out.

Too many sit in front of that evil satanic television set and believe the lies, and they are lying.  While all of us that know the truth, must sit back and watch the greatest country in the world being destroyed.

I took my dad to Walmart today.  All the brainwashed fools wearing masks, just like good little slaves.  I refuse, and not one person said a word to me, not one.

It's hard standing up for the truth when you're alone, but if we all banned together and said NO, there wouldn't be much they could do.

WALTER784

Sep-8

I seriously think that they are just using this Covid pandemic to test the waters now for something they have planned several years down the road.

And what I mean about testing the waters is... take a luxury cruiser out into the ocean, tie a large piece of meat on the end of a rope and throw it overboard and see how many sharks bite it. There may be some here and there but it would be dependent on where you were in the ocean and the shark populace in that area. But if you take that same cruiser and do the same on the Amazon river... you would end up with literally thousands of piranha divulging the entire chunk of meat.

So they put draconian lockdowns, rules, mandates and other things that people hate to do just to test and see how many bite. They measure the number that don't bite or that rebel and that let's them know what kind of resistance they're up against before they pull their dirty little deed. 

FWIW

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-11

Oh, they are most definitely testing the waters to see how many bow down and comply.  And just like good little slaves, Americans are walking straight into their own demise.  If Americans would just wake up and realize we are being destroyed, and what they have planned for us, we can stop it now.  If we stop it here, their plans will collapse.  That will also save the rest of the world.

I don't see that happening.  We are the laughing stock of the world.  Our boys look like girls, our girls act like boys, and some don't even know what gender they are.  We murder our unborn babies.  Pedophilia is out of hand in this country.   We are marked for destruction.  And all you have to do is know your history to see we are marching right into it.

WALTER784

Sep-12

Well, for those who think it's bad now...

You ain't seen nothing yet... it's going to get a lot worse than anybody could have imagined... except a small hand full who have been saying this is what will happen and now, the Democrats are attempting to de-platform those and ensure their voice doesn't get out any more.

So basically, we're doomed already and heading directly into total destruction.

FWIW

In reply toRe: msg 7
biffaldo

Sep-16

“When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.”

C. S. Lewis

We are like a voice crying out in the wilderness. The masses have been warned.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-16

Optics, yes.