Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are you upset two resigned FDA over pressure on fast-tracked Covid boosters?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Sep-13 by Showtalk; 303 views.
The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Sep-13

Voted 1 as I believe in vaccination uptake being key to getting out of this and the likelihood is more boosters for a couple years to come as these bloody variants keep escalating.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-13

Interesting take.  They need to follow all procedures for safety.  

WALTER784

Sep-13

I wanted to vote for the second option [Yes, the Administration should never pressure any agency to follow their agen...], but it's worded incorrectly... it should say:

[Yes, the Administration should never pressure any agency against their own safety procedures...].

When two at the top step down... it shows that they are more concerned with the health of the people than their own jobs.

I wish the Generals in the Pentagon had done the same when Biden wanted to pull out of Afghanistan earlier than they wanted too, but that didn't happen.

Ted Cruz I think spelled it out quite clearly when he said the Democrats seem "Drunk on Power" and I believe this is just another power play by this government. 

Hopefully, those two who stepped down will NOT have lost their jobs in vain and we the people will listen and say enough is enough!

FWIW

• Edited September 13, 2021 10:49 pm  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Sep-13

As you see there isn’t enough room to write a long answer.  Something is very wrong there,