Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What is your favorite Beatles song?   The Pleasure Seeking You: Entertainment & Sports

Started Sep-29 by WALTER784; 1953 views.
WALTER784

Sep-30

His ad libbing in the Na na na nananana--- part is different from the original.

The only original I could find was this (so just ignore the first 50 seconds):

FWIW

In reply toRe: msg 3
WALTER784

Sep-30

This is another one I love too.

Yesterday...

Edited to add: Isn't that you at the 2:19 second mark in the 3rd row with the glasses on? (* ROFLMAO *)

Sorry... just pulling your leg of course, but I just had to say that! (* CHUCKLE *)

FWIW

• Edited September 30, 2021 4:49 am  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Sep-30

Abby Road. The whole thing.

Jeri (azpaints)

Sep-30

It's weird.  I didn't like the Beatles when they first appeared, but now I love some of their songs and loved Paul on Carpool Karaoke.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-30

I’m tired of their music.

Jeri (azpaints)

Sep-30

But, they are legends!  

Years ago we all went to a Beach Boys concert and I was shocked that both kids knew the words to most of their songs!

I don't listen to music, but I do watch all the music award shows and tv concerts.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-30

Yes, they are legends.

WALTER784

Oct-1

I could never grow tired of their music.

In Japan Karaoke is quite popular and I often frequent the Karaoke bars... and when I do go in to one of them, I think 80% of the songs I sing are from the Beatles. 

About 10 years ago, back in 2011, I was working on a project for 1 year in Central Japan separated from my wife and kids during the time. So on Friday or Saturday evening, I would go into one of the local Karaoke bars around 9PM... and as I had nobody waiting for me to come home, I just stayed until the place closed and they chased us out which was anywhere from 2AM ~ 5AM depending on the crowd.

FWIW

WALTER784

Oct-1

Yellow Submarine is another good one...

FWIW
WALTER784

Oct-1

One of the less known Beatles songs is "I'm Down"...

It's not really on the chart of "my favorites"... but still a Beatles song none the less...

FWIW