Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What is your favorite Beatles song?   The Pleasure Seeking You: Entertainment & Sports

Started Sep-29 by WALTER784; 2088 views.
Showtalk
Host

Sep-30

I’m tired of their music.

Jeri (azpaints)

Sep-30

But, they are legends!  

Years ago we all went to a Beach Boys concert and I was shocked that both kids knew the words to most of their songs!

I don't listen to music, but I do watch all the music award shows and tv concerts.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-30

Yes, they are legends.

WALTER784

Oct-1

I could never grow tired of their music.

In Japan Karaoke is quite popular and I often frequent the Karaoke bars... and when I do go in to one of them, I think 80% of the songs I sing are from the Beatles. 

About 10 years ago, back in 2011, I was working on a project for 1 year in Central Japan separated from my wife and kids during the time. So on Friday or Saturday evening, I would go into one of the local Karaoke bars around 9PM... and as I had nobody waiting for me to come home, I just stayed until the place closed and they chased us out which was anywhere from 2AM ~ 5AM depending on the crowd.

FWIW

WALTER784

Oct-1

Yellow Submarine is another good one...

FWIW
WALTER784

Oct-1

One of the less known Beatles songs is "I'm Down"...

It's not really on the chart of "my favorites"... but still a Beatles song none the less...

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-1

You must sing well.  

WALTER784

Oct-1

Started in Church Choir... at age 6.

Ages 12 ~ 14... was part of our Church Quartet... we went around singing at numerous Churches from Florida all the way up to Virginia on several tours during our school breaks. Made the news a few times as well.

And then the years and years and years in Japanese Karaoke bars... (* CHUCKLE *)

FWIW

Alfi (THIALFI)

Oct-2

That's my favorite.

WALTER784

Oct-2

Please Mister Postman is another good one...

FWIW