Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Did these people win a Pulitzer Prize...   The Pleasure Seeking You: Entertainment & Sports

Started Oct-8 by WALTER784; 1401 views.
Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-8

I didn't vote cause I'm not familiar with all of them, but Jo Becker has won a couple of times and Maggie Haberman won for her reporting on Trumps allies ties to Russia.   The others ring bells, but will assume from the picture they too won.  ETA A google search would tell you why they won, but I don't see have time right now to stroll down the internet...

The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Oct-8

Maybe you should start.

The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Oct-8

I'm not sure what the criteria is for winning a pulitzer so I can't comment on that.

Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-8

This is your source?  It's a blog.

https://techly360.com/

Showtalk
Host

Oct-8

It’s also true. I checked and they wrote about Trump and Russian collusion, which the investigation found never happened.

Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-8

I wasn't aware the investigation had ended! But I do know that not all the stuff was true. And not all was false.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-8

They dropped the indictments.

The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Oct-8

Because enlightening yourself by people who write well and follow tried and true investigative journalism guidelines provide the opportunity to learn something, even if it’s just to glean what the other side is thinking.

Beyond the fact I agree ideologically with most of what these writers say, I read them for another important reason, to understand their logic trees, journalists use a specific logic structure, the specific to the general and it’s always interesting to see how well it is deployed by the professionals, I then try to learn from that when I’m writing (letters to the editor in my local paper being one instance).