Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Should gas powered devices be banned?   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started Oct-10 by Showtalk; 1677 views.
The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Oct-11

I don’t think computers, TVs abs stoves are really the high consumption devices in question here when it comes to the grid, the biggest that I keep hearing is hearing and cooling costs for homes that puts the greatest strain on.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-11

But when the temperatures are in the 100s or 40s indoors, people need heating or AC.  Laundry is included because machines can use a lot of electricity.

WALTER784

Oct-12

Well, voter fraud is a big concern and 2020 just proved it.

As for what will happen moving forward, I don't know but it's going to get much worse before it can ever get better... if that's even possible. We may already be at the point of no return.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-12

You have to ask if people who are getting exactly what they think they want are happier now than they were before.  A majority of the extreme liberals I know offline are grouchy and unhappy. I’m not sure why if they have what they wanted.

WALTER784

Oct-12

Showtalk said...

A majority of the extreme liberals I know offline are grouchy and unhappy. I’m not sure why if they have what they wanted.

That's because what they wanted is not what they got!

As for the why's... hmmmm.... let me count the ways.

Promised one thing... delivered another for starters!

So I need to continue down the list?

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-12

They wanted Biden, they got Biden.  Actually they wanted Bernie Sanders and got a clone that looks like Biden.

WALTER784

Oct-12

Showtalk said...

Actually they wanted Bernie Sanders and got a clone that looks like Biden.

I want to laugh at that but can only barf!

FWIW

Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-12

In all honesty some of Biden's votes were "anyone but Trump" just as research has shown some of Trumps votes were "anyone but Hillary".  I don't know what I would have done had the choice been Bernie vs Trump as I don't like either one.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-12

Then you aren’t a true liberal, LOL.  Most of my friends wanted Bernie and they think they are typical.

Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-12

Depends on whether one thinks Bernie is Liberal or has another agenda.