Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Glass stovetops and cookware   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started Oct-24 by Jeri (azpaints); 845 views.
Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-24

Samsung has "Unavailable" on their website.  Learned from DHs business that buying foreign often means down the road repair issues that are unbelievable!  Thanks for the reminder.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-24

Be very careful of Samsung. I’ve read a lot of terrible reviews about other appliances they make. I once bought a Samsung camera that broke the day the warranty expire even though it was nearly unused.  They knew they were breaking and they refused to fix it or replace it.  

Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-24

Not even considering Samsung and GEs are also out of stock.  

Showtalk
Host

Oct-24

Check Bosch. A friend used that brand in her kitchen.

Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-24

I have a Bosch dishwasher that has been the bane of my life!  That was the first brand crossed off the list! Followed by Maytag.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-24

Why? My friend loves hers.  She redid her whole kitchen in Bosch.

Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-25

I think I got a lemon.  I had repair out six times in the first few months.  To this day it doesn't clean the silverware very well and if one plate is in ghe wrong place the top shelf doesn't get clean.  

Showtalk
Host

Oct-25

That’s terrible.  I checked and Bosch has good reviews. Either you got a bad one or different models are better than others. Do you clean the water jets?  I read that dishwashers need to be cleaned regularly. I never knew that.  

Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-25

Yes! We clean the water jets and the debris traps (there are two).  We run an empty load with Busch's recommended cleaner and procedures also.  The issue is that the spray arm doesn't reach far enough under the top shelf  to clean the entire inside of glasses or dishes on the far outside edge.  The second issue is the soap dispenser fails to open which is also related to the too short spray arm.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-25

Is that a design problem?