Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Facebook Suppressed Breitbart News Traff   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started 10/26/21 by WALTER784; 4253 views.
Showtalk
Host

11/21/21

That is still expensive.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/21/21

Yes but t was a complicated 6+ hr surgery.

Showtalk
Host

11/23/21

I thought the entire bill was for Kleenex! That makes more sense.

Hmm, an alias.  I dare say you aren't the only one....lol

Yep, I dont like it at all.  I wish we could find a ruling that its not allowed.  I'm sure we are the only ones that don't care for that.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/29/21

Actually put my FB identity up for a vote on an old now closed Delphi forum.  Everyone was pestering me to get FB but I wasn't going to use my real name, so I put it up for a vote!  

A lot of people choose them just for fun.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/29/21

I don't see how they can give a credit to an entirely different person.  I can understand my Amazon card vs my bank card.  But this was purchased on my bank card and credited to his Amazon card.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/29/21

Yes, but I have been shocked at how many use their real names!

Maybe because they have your permission to talk to him or he has permission to del with your card?  Heck if I know.  I know I have a credit with them & trying to use it up so that won't happen again.    I'm even questioning in renewing.  I hate to miss the programing on Prime though.