Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Facebook Suppressed Breitbart News Traff   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started 10/26/21 by WALTER784; 4228 views.
Jeri (azpaints)

11/29/21

I was chuckling this past summer at the number of FB people I know who got put in FB jail.  FB actually contacted me when some one with a grudge reported my page as fake.   Have no clue as to why FB let me stay but I suspect its because I have very few friends on there.  I do know who reported me, all my friends figured it out in seconds, and that person's original FB page was closed a short while later for an unconnected reason. Ironically that person was banned from Delphi for a year I think.  Came back, was bragging about getting back into Delphi which led to another suspension from Delphi.  As the hot walker revolves as the saying goes in the horse world.  Not sure which is stranger- internet life or real life

Showtalk
Host

11/29/21

I’m surprised Delphi allowed a troll back.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/29/21

He wasn't a troll.  He signed his posts with his real first name. Probably 80%+ knew him or of him in real life.  He posted at one time he had 10+ Delphi accounts.  The show horse world is pretty tight.   He had access to several credit cards or gift cards, all his accounts were plus, and uncountable emails and a vivid imagination.  He also had a very quick wit and a good sense of humor.

Showtalk
Host

11/30/21

Did I know him? I have been here as long as almost anyone.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/30/21

As far as I knw he only posted on two exclusively horse forums. And used all his ids on both of them to agitate and he loved to argue with himself.  

Showtalk
Host

11/30/21

Typical entitled user.  We had a bunch of the in the old days. Most who are still here are nice.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/30/21

To give credit where credit is due, he kept the forums hopping. 

Showtalk
Host

11/30/21

I’m sure he did. Like Sol.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/30/21

I have the opposite opinion.  

Showtalk
Host

12/1/21

In my forum?  Lots of strong dog talk.