Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Merrick Garland exposed by whistleblower   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started 11/17/21 by WALTER784; 967 views.
Jeri (azpaints)

11/17/21

I wasn't commenting on his congressional hearing.  I was discussing his current actual performance.

Showtalk
Host

11/17/21

He’s had the job since March? Plenty of time to know what is going on.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/17/21

And as I said, I'm not sure he is the right choice.  

Jeri (azpaints)

11/17/21

Just a note! Many big corporations allow more than 90 days for review of performance.  I have only read up on his handling of the school board issue which IMPO has been way overblown.  I have no idea of any other ways he's performed his job.

Showtalk
Host

11/18/21

I missed what you said, thanks.

Showtalk
Host

11/18/21

He has now been called out on more than one big blunder. He never knows anything about it or denies it.  That is sleazy behavior.

Showtalk
Host

11/18/21

The ones posted here were the examples I’ve seen.

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-20

Only saw one link. That was about his hearing?  I'll recheck 

WALTER784

Dec-3

Showtalk said...

The ones posted here were the examples I’ve seen.

Here is an update...

GOP Blasts AG Garland After FBI Whistleblower Exposes ‘Counterterrorism Tools’ Used Against Parents: ‘Disgrace’

Following a whistleblower’s revelation that the FBI is utilizing counterterrorism tactics to investigate parents considered to be potential “domestic terrorists” for voicing concerns about education in their local school districts, Republicans blasted the “disgrace[ful]” move as well as Attorney General Merrick Garland, with many calling for his immediate resignation.

The alarming allegations, which state the FBI is adding “threat tags” to parents, appear to contradict Garland’s testimony on October 21 during a House Judiciary Committee hearing in which he claimed the Department of Justice and the FBI were not using counterterrorism tools to investigate parents at school board meetings.

“The FBI spied on President Trump’s campaign. They abused the FISA process. And now they’re targeting parents,” wrote Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), a ranking member of the House Judiciary, who publicized a letter addressed to Garland detailing the whistleblower’s claims.

AG Garland Ripped After Whistleblower Exposes Tactics Against Parents (breitbart.com)

FWIW