Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Have you received a Covid 19 booster shot?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started 11/19/21 by Showtalk; 2767 views.
Risa (Risa25)

12/28/21

My immune system left the building two years ago, so I got vaccinated as soon as possible, got the booster in October, and continue to mask and wash the skin off my hands (figuratively) and venture out of my house only when necessary.  The virus doesn't care what colour state I live in or who I voted for or what if any religious beliefs I hold.  It's a virus, with one goal, to find a host and mutate if need be.

Showtalk
Host

12/30/21

I need to get out more so I do but still taking precautions. Most people are around here.

Risa (Risa25)

12/30/21

I still see too many without masks but we have a high vaccination rate--the shops keep running out of sanitising towelettes which worries me along with the variants

Showtalk
Host

1/3/22

After we were well into Covid, many stores I went into were giving away or discounting sanitizer.  I have more than I can possibly use due to freebies.

Risa (Risa25)

1/3/22

I have plenty of bottled sanitiser; it's the wipes for the cart handles they seem to keep running out of.  I also have enough bar soap and liquid soap at home for the next two years, lol.  And toilet rolls for about 6 months.  I always used to keep a few on hand but after last year's shortage, now I stock up when it's available.  I use about 1 roll per week, so 4 packages of the 6 rolls is nearly 6 months worth. The thing I've been having trouble finding lately is kitty litter!

Showtalk
Host

1/4/22

Can you order kitty litter online from chewy.cook or Amazon?

Risa (Risa25)

1/4/22

Can order it from Chewy, yes, but they leave it on my top step and I live alone so it's difficult getting it inside.  I have to open the box of food on the step and bring it in a bit at a time.  I use one 10 lb bag per week but order the food every 10 weeks. 

Jeri (azpaints)

1/4/22

In my area of Arizona boosters are available fairly easily.  I made an appointment Monday for one tomorrow.  But our testing sites are overwhelmed.  4-6 hout wait at the big sites, little availability anywhere else.  When Covid struck, our healthcare systems set up drive thru vaccination sites that initially had 12-14 Hour wait times in your car, in Arizona.  That is what they are doing for testing now.  

Fortunately I got some extra test kits at Sam's before this latest kerfluffle, ,after having gotten exposed to Delta in August.

This at least means if I suspect having been exposed, I can miss the long lines and shortages although those tests have to be carefully rationed.