Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Have you received a Covid 19 booster shot?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started 11/19/21 by Showtalk; 2475 views.
Showtalk
Host

Nov-20

I have been but I found they all had boosters. Also the rate there is very low.

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-23

This is the latest info on Covid I found today.  Our cases in AZ are higher than they have ever been, had 5103 cases in one day.  I believe it was Walter who commented on cases in children and the increase is noted in this info.  I'm not encouraged at all that we are getting a handle on This disease at all.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html

Showtalk
Host

Nov-23

I suggest anyone who wants a booster find one now. The appointments seem to be drying up fast.

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-23

We're doing fine here, as far as I know.  We didn't have any issues scheduling two appointments and DH got his third shot the next day he tried  to schedule.

Showtalk
Host

Nov-23

You are,lucky. I’m hearing that there is a run on boosters because of the holidays and people are having to travel to find the ones they want.

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-23

I have not heard of issues here.

Marci (marcinmin)

Dec-11

I got mine in October as soon as they were available

Showtalk
Host

Dec-11

They weren’t widely available here that early, but they are now.

WALTER784

Dec-12

Japan plans to open up the booster for elderly in Feb 2022 and for everybody else in Mar 2022.

And note: Japan will only allow the Phizer booster... even if you got the Moderna shot.

FWIW

• Edited December 13, 2021 11:20 pm  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Dec-13

Don’t you mean February 2022? Looks like a typo.