Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Why Trump will lose   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Jul-11 by yotsubishi (ToraMori); 9329 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
Fox News polls released today have Biden up big in key swing states. This is right wing Fox News and not some lefty polling organization. Trump Drama Fatigue (TDF) is real. And Biden raised a record $360M in August.
In reply toRe: msg 139
Trump is getting a big FAIL in the polls for his handling of Covid. Deservedly. China broke him and will get their puppet to replace him.

It's mind boggling to me,  that anyone who is paying attention and who has any amount of common sense, that they could possibly support the Democrats. People can't be that stupid, therefore I believe the polls to be erroneous. 

I don't care how much you hate Trump. The choice is clear. 

Our American values are on the line.  

I'm 65 years old and I fear that my 7 grandchildren will grow up in a country run by radical leftest lunatics.  

I pray they will live and prosper in a country that supports traditional family values, good morals and hard work ethics. A country that supports our constitution and defends our borders and protects our second amendment rights.

This is the most important Presidential election in the history of elections.

God Bless President Trump!

Charlie6D

Sep-2

One Shot Wonder (TShot1) said...

It's mind boggling to me,  that anyone who is paying attention and who has any amount of common sense, that they could possibly support the Democrats. People can't be that stupid, therefore I believe the polls to be erroneous. 

I'm 65 years old and I fear that my 7 grandchildren will grow up in a country run by radical leftest lunatics.  

I pray they will live and prosper in a country that supports traditional family values, good morals and hard work ethics. A country that supports our constitution and defends our borders and protects our second amendment rights.

AGREE!

Charlie---------------------------------------------------------------

MikeJA

Sep-2

Well said.  I agree completely.  However, the polls still scare me.  I'm sure they understate Trump's support, but we probably have enough morons in this country to possibly elect Biden.

Hillary was not very well liked and very polarizing. Biden not so much. That combined with Trump’s style rubbing some people, especially women, the wrong way, and the Covid fallout, then you have the perfect storm to elect Biden. It cannot be stopped.
One Shot Wonder (TShot1) said...

Trump has driven a lot of people away.  Both my aunts used to be moderate Republican's.  They both have gone ape-shit crazy Democratic because they say they "can't stand Trump's lies any longer."

I get the same vibes. Without the pandemic Trump would get re-elected easily. Covid and chaos in the cities may prove to be a brilliant move by China, given the stupidity they helped create within our education system.

They won. They were supposed to win in 2016. It was a full assault on Trump’s win in 2016. When impeachment failed it was time for the Chinese bio weapon.

None of this happened by coincidence.

In reply toRe: msg 146
SwingBetter

Sep-3

It's hard to believe that women who hate Trump's personality, would find a way to support the Biden'a party of riots and lying. 

If Biden wins, a lot of people will be sorry and ready to vote Rep in 2024, after they see what happens.          

j (Dustdevil8)

Sep-3

Teach your grandchildren to run very fast with an arm full of iphones and they'll be ok.