Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Liberals Really Do Have Sh*t For Brains   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Sep-14 by MikeJA; 2264 views.
In reply toRe: msg 5
SwingBetter

Sep-23

MikeJA said...

California Gov. Newsom executive order bans gas, diesel cars by 2035

That should include SUVs.   That is doable in a city.   Just can't get rid of fueled trucks and planes.   

But what about when CA doesn't have enough power to charge them, just like not enough power for AC???? 

Clearly unconstitutional.

I so much wanted to fully retire in San Diego which was politically right of me when I came here in 1984 as a young guy, but I can’t handle anymore the idiots running government in CA at all levels. I’m out of here within about a year.

j (Dustdevil8)

Sep-24

Virtue signaling.

He'll be long gone by 2035. {Probably move to Texas}

If he had said "by next year", I'd be impressed.

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Sep-24

You can run from California, but you can't hide.  California is a cancer on America's ass.  

Dave P

In reply toRe: msg 9
MikeJA

Sep-24

Genius. Weeks ago there were rolling brownouts, and we were ordered to turn off our electricity. Given that Newsom has no plans to build zero-emission nuke plants, where’s all the juice going to come from? California: the state of magical thinking,”

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Sep-25

Are there any up and running in the US?

Dave P

Assuming our funding (mostly private) is maintained, we will have a demonstration module operational at the Chalk River nuclear R&D site in Canada in about 5 years. The US Dept. of Energy is supposed to announce awards for advanced reactor demonstration plants in a couple of months. If we win one of those awards, we proposed a demonstration module for training and R&D operational at the University of Illinois/Chicago in about 5 years after the award (we can build on all the work done on the Canada project) and a 3 module demonstration plant at Idaho National Laboratory operational about 7 years after the award. We are also doing some work for NASA involving nuclear space propulsion using our FCM fuel.

flatstik (gregf82)

Sep-25

Lori Lighthead is going to allow a nuke in the City of Chicago??