Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NFL Ratings Decline Update   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Sep-20 by Hammer Dog (jaime59); 573 views.
Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

PSYCH!

Just wanted Luvpings to click.

Regardless, masks don't work.

Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

I give up.  You’re right.

Fuck masks

Fuck face shields

Fuck Vitamin D

F**k Everything (Jon Lajoie)

TO BUY MP3 ON ITUNES CLICK HERE: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/f-k-everything-single/id452833194 Written and directed by Jon Lajoie Produced by Brandon De...

Finally got around to clicking.

Yet another post about the NFL when many here say they have sworn off the NFL.  And yeah I get it, posting about the NFL here doesn't generate revenue for them, but it still shows you are thinking enough about the NFL, good or bad,  to make this effort, no?

Me, I like football, and decided that I am not going to let them take it away from me.    If I disassociated myself from everything and everybody that embraces a value or position that I don't, I think I would be living in a very lonely spartan world.  Plus, it is easy enough to avoid all the social justice stuff when one has a DVR and remote control!

But your DVR reports back to HQ what shows you watch.  So the NFL makes extra advertising dollars off you, even if you record and fast forward through some parts.

i am fine with that...,I am getting something in return.

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Sep-29

I just got DVR yesterday.  You just ruined it for me.  I suppose I could buy from competitors for those who advertise during the games.

Dave P

Wow...you watch the NFL too?  Thought I was the only one.

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Sep-30

Not yet.  LOL  I was thinking of it since I got the DVR.  Just got it Monday.  We went out for dinner with my stepdaughter and her husband.  I didn't even get the chance to set the DVR.

Dave P