Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

If you want the lockdowns to continue   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Sep-25 by yotsubishi (ToraMori); 796 views.

Put Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Ct. She recently ruled the fat Illinois governor could remain a dictator. I hope Trump picks the Cuban lady. I just don't trust Barrett. A trojan horse deep stater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoogf49_Nbs&t=762&fbclid=IwAR1KI0vUzVemBTy0RHkcwdG7CU2VRB3VMCOK-wVuoRmERT4S9uajlx4NdSs

This infowars host seems like a smart guy. Fox News should give him a show. 

NineMileSkid

Sep-25

Plus, the dogma. The dogma lives loudly within her.

Plus she will defer to the Pope who is a communist.
In reply toRe: msg 1
Fox is reporting Trump has succumbed to the establishment pressure and has picked the Stepford looking wife. Roberts in a skirt but perhaps worse. I hope this is a head fake and he picked the Cuban lady. A better pick for both the job itself and re-election politics. Barrett just does not give me good vibes for a lifetime seat on the Court.
In reply toRe: msg 4
flatstik (gregf82)

Sep-26

C’mon, clap for that post you stupid bastards!

BOGEYSBGONE

Sep-26

flatstik (gregf82) said...

C’mon, clap for that post you stupid bastards!

Robb

Charlie6D

Sep-26

So now we are to believe that the long awaited "Strict Constitutionalist" judge (Amy Barrett) is somehow a Democrat tool because a couple of supposedly smart people are saying so???  Somehow I think we are hearing just one side of this story.  I find it hard to believe that the knowledgeable law scholars and constitutional experts that have helped compile a list of the best constitutional judges in the country and make recommendations as to the "best of the best" are going to overlook such simple matters as was pointed out in this video.

Charlie--------------------------------------------------------

Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

Pick someone who didn’t graduate from an Ivy League school.