Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Chris "effing" Wallace.   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Sep-30 by racerX (99camaroSS); 545 views.
racerX (99camaroSS)

Sep-30

I hope he goes the way of Megan Kelly. If there was any doubt where that POS stood he removed it last night. I stopped watching his Sunday show back in 2018 when he swallowed the Russia hoax hook, line and sinker despite the obvious. Every journalist with street cred saw through that bullshit from the get go. Even many of the Fox news contributors thought he sold out to the Biden camp with last nights performance. Just like his old man the fruit does not fall far from the tree. Facq him.

Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

You’re allowed to say “Fuck” here.

Stoneded

Sep-30

Maybe he really meant "facq."

racerX (99camaroSS)

Sep-30

Hammer Dog (jaime59) said...

You’re allowed to say “Fuck” here.

I'm afraid of going postal with some of my posting so I watch myself. LOL.

SwingBetter

Sep-30

Wallace makes the candidates get more in a argument mode than they are already in. 

He doesn't sound neutral with his questions and gets under the skin of both candidates.     

Tom0956i

Oct-2

Yes..."Just say it" sounds anything but impartial

• Edited October 2, 2020 11:21 am  by  Tom0956i
flatstik (gregf82)

Oct-2

This whole "just say it" business is nothing more than a loyalty oath instigated by the thought police.  

Scott Adams spent a lot of his hour today on why Trump would be moved to avoid saying what a reporter demands he say. https://youtu.be/uQ87hg7eTUg, about 30min in. Do listen at 1.5x.

flatstik (gregf82)

Oct-2

Awesome Howard, thank you!  

I was actually thinking about the assassination attempt angle earlier today - China has unleashed a plague that potentially could be the undoing of our system of governance.  Under ordinary circumstances, this attempt would - or at least should - be met with all our might.  Xi should pay.  But now, no way.  Politics.

How is this different from the 9-11 attacks?

Tucker noted tonight that The WuFlu has hit 3 of 7 G7 executive offices, not a bad hit rate if this was an attack. (Boris, Trump, and I gather someone in Canada's admin, but I never figured out exactly who he was referring to).