Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How Will I Vote?   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Oct-18 by Charlie6D; 421 views.
Charlie6D

Oct-18

Stolen from another website:

How will I vote? WHY I am not voting for a man.

I am voting for the principles for which this country has stood since its founding.

I am voting for a constitutional government.

I am voting for a strong and viable military.

I am voting for a vibrant economy.

I am voting for the right to keep and bear arms.

I am voting for the freedom to worship.

I am voting for a national recognition of the founding of our nation on Biblical principles.

I am voting for the ability for anyone to rise above their circumstances and become successful.

I am voting for my children and grandchildren to be able to choose their own path in life, including how and where their children are educated.

I am voting for our borders to be open to everyone who enters under our law and closed to everyone who would circumvent or ignore the law.

I am voting for the Electoral College to remain in place, so that a few heavily populated liberal centers do not control the elections.

I am voting for a Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution rather than rewrites it.

Charlie--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MikeJA

Oct-18

Well said.

I just can't understand how so many reasonably intelligent people can't see where a completely corrupt Democrat party is ready to take us. It's really mindblogging.

Even if you are an academic or feed from the government trough, maybe your kids and grandkids will want a different life.

In reply toRe: msg 2

Orange man bad is all they need to know.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

Brain washing is a real thing.

Bob (MULLYMAN)

Oct-20

Thanks for posting...shared this with all my friends pubs and dems on Facebook