Orphan Black

Hosted by Cstar1|BBC - Orphan Black

Orphan Black returns June 10, 2017 on BBC America.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Beneath Her Heart S5 E3   Episode Discussion

Started Jun-25 by Cstar1; 421 views.
Cstar1
Host

Jun-25

In reply toRe: msg 1
Cstar1
Host

Jun-25

For some reason, whenever Alison is the main subject, i forget im watching Maslany. Im acutely aware of her playing all the other parts, and far less so with Alison.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Leah (muppetmel1)

Jul-13

I gotta say Allison is one of my fave clones... but Helena had me at "sestre!"

Cstar1
Host

Jul-14

I thought Helena was scary as hell at first. But once you started seeing the "hurt human" in her, she was easier to understand. 

In reply toRe: msg 4
Leah (muppetmel1)

Jul-14

Cstar1 said...

I thought Helena was scary as hell at first. But once you started seeing the "hurt human" in her, she was easier to understand. 

Yep, exactly! I'm sad the show is ending but on the other hand, I think they've taken the twists and turns as far as they can go. I'm looking forward to the big denouement!

Outland is restarting, to I'm geared to that. They are playing season 1 over. Do you ever watch that? It's pretty darn good!

Cstar1
Host

Jul-15

Leah (Colluder) (muppetmel1) said:

Outland is restarting, to I'm geared to that. They are playing season 1 over. Do you ever watch that?

Actually, I'm not familiar with it at all. I'll have to look it up. 

typozz

Jul-15

I agree with you and Cstar both on Helena.  I get a kick out of her   when she pretends to be Allison.  And, when Donny pretends to be Helena's husband.  Actually, when any of the clones pretend to be one of the others and when Felix pretended to be straight... lol.

I haven't seen Outlander because we don't get that channel but it looks good.   Did anyone watch Rectify?  It's not Sci-fi, but I thought it was well done.  It's not all that many episodes for the whole series, in case you're interested.

In reply toRe: msg 7
Leah (muppetmel1)

Jul-16

Hi Typozz! It's really brilliant casting and script writing. Sad that it's ending. Have you watched Handmaid's Tale at all?

typozz

Jul-16

No, I haven't.  Is it on Netflix or Amazon?  I'm not really sure what it's about.  I'd like to hear more about it.

Leah (muppetmel1)

Jul-17

Not sure. We get it here on one of the cable networks. I'm in Canada and I believe it's a Canadian production. Not sure how much it's available in the US.