Debate Hot Spot -  Obama's Shadow Gov (235 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: luv7 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-14 8:49 AM 
To: All  (1 of 23) 
I do not understand how living in a country with its democracy established over 200 years ago, and for the first time in history, suddenly we have one of our former presidents set up a group called "Organizing for Action",  (OFA) 30,000 strong working to disrupt everything that our current president is trying to do.  This goes against our Democracy , it is an operation that will destroy our way of governing. It goes against our Constitution, our laws, and the process established over 200 years ago. If this is allowed to proceed then we will be living in chaos very much like third world countries are run.  What good is it to have an established government if it is not going to be respected and allowed to follow our laws?   If this does not scare you, then we are in worse trouble than you know. 
It is explained below.  Do your part, read it and at least pass this on so others will know what we are up against.
We are losing our country and we are so compliant. We are becoming a "PERFECT TARGET" for our enemy!  
Article from the New York Post.......

If you had an army some 30,000 strong and a court system stacked over the decades with judges who would allow you to break the laws, how much damage could you do to a country? We are about to find out in America.

The ex-president said he was going to stay involved through community organizing and speak out on the issues and that appears to be one post-administration promise he intends to keep. He has moved many of his administration's top dogs over to an organization called Organizing for Action (OFA). OFA is behind the strategic and tactical implementation of the resistance we are seeing across America, and politically active courts are providing the leverage for this revolution.
...[Message truncated]

Reply   Options 

To: luv7 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 23) 
 4148.2 in reply to 4148.1 

You are right in this statement (post) that is exactly what is happening. Were losing everything to the evil wickedness. I posted the part you didn't write yourself into my forum. Provided the link as well. Hope that is okay with you? This is a awesome article. If you allow it, I will post what is in blue that you posted. I think that is something you wrote out. America needs to open it's eyes were being robbed of our FREEDOM. We need to all pray for Trump! This will be our last chance to fight off this hate mob of non- believers. American born people, in America, should have some say so... as to how this country should be run. So much weakness and stupidity for 8 years! Yes, I do sound mean but it is all the truth.

Thanks, Cindy

From: luv7 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-17 7:21 AM 
To: Cindy4Jesus DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 23) 
 4148.3 in reply to 4148.2 

Hey Cindy!

Nice to hear from you.  Feel free to share whatever you wish from this forum. Yes, we have to rise up and take back our land. It is more than nonsense from the spirits of darkness, it a war against God Himself and we have to be willing vessels to be the tools He can use. Either our land will be for Him or against Him. Yes, this is the last chance. The church has been full of complacency and apathy and we were awakened to the fact that; unless Obama had not gotten in there we would not have President Trump and the godly people in his cabinet today. We have been resting on our laurels too long. You do not sound mean. It is good to be against evil and do good. 

We try to pray for President Trump and Cabinet and all their workers and family everyday! Please post your prayers in here and give other believers encouragement.

Hugs,

luv7

From: HWPeeler (HPeeler) DelphiPlus Member IconMay-18 12:19 AM 
To: luv7 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 23) 
 4148.4 in reply to 4148.1 

Another organization for everybody but white men? You go to the OFA web site and you see pictures of lots of women and minorities. White men are the single biggest voting block

From: luv7 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-21 6:40 AM 
To: HWPeeler (HPeeler) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 23) 
 4148.5 in reply to 4148.4 

How is that Peeler?

From: HWPeeler (HPeeler) DelphiPlus Member IconMay-21 7:11 AM 
To: luv7 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 23) 
 4148.6 in reply to 4148.5 

The OFA web site pitches to blacks and women. Just like her failed campaign run. I voted for her, or rather against Trump, but listening to her talk I felt she was talking to minorities primarily. She made an effort to get their vote and just assumed whites and men would follow. Another bad assumption on her  part.

Just a loss of few percentage points is all it took for her to lose.

To: luv7 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 23) 
 4148.7 in reply to 4148.3 

You stated that... unless Obama had not gotten in there we would not have President Trump and the godly people in his cabinet today.

BEAUTIFUL POST :-)

To: HWPeeler (HPeeler) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 23) 
 4148.8 in reply to 4148.6 

God made sure Trump got to be our next president. Many Christians were praying for him to win. When you going to come over to the right side of things?

From: HWPeeler (HPeeler) DelphiPlus Member IconMay-21 11:31 PM 
To: Cindy4Jesus DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 23) 
 4148.9 in reply to 4148.8 

Cindy4Jesus said...

God made sure Trump got to be our next president

Frightening.

To: HWPeeler (HPeeler) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 23) 
 4148.10 in reply to 4148.9 

You will be okay LOL. No need to be frightened... I wished that you were a believer in Christ.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-23
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | About Delphi
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.