General Discussion -  Shepherdess (154 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: spirit (spiritscript) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/8/18 1:09 PM 
To: All  (1 of 6) 

I do not want money.  I want some thoughts, scriptures, etc. on what to do.  ALL rescues and shelters are way too full and I know it's a worldwide problem   WHY can't I hear what God is telling me about this?  Oh!  And I'm a renter and do not have my own property.  I am so tired.  I need God' wisdom and as many to say a prayer as can. I am in crisis. I have been for a long time. My daughter and I have been feeding and leaving as good a shelter as we can, for abandoned cats. More always come. For a long time I knew this was what God wanted me to do. My daughter and me. Each being a shepherdess to them. We have an old car, very few clothes, old furniture, etc. We run out of food for them and us every month. But the people who live in this community are wealthy and heartless. In here TNR is done and then the cats are released and left to starve to death. Very few help feed but we are poor and EXHAUSTED and often sick because we are not keeping up anymore. TNR (those who have them fixed and then release them back to starve and die will not help! I always trust my Father. What is happening? Why am I not able to do this anymore? I am 63 with many health problems and my daughter is grown and has Aspergers and she is great. But we aren't keeping up. The TNR people tell us to just stop feeding them. I am heartsick. Why can't I do this anymore? Thank you all for listening. :(

Reply   Options 

From: luv7 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/9/18 7:36 AM 
To: spirit (spiritscript) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 6) 
 4198.2 in reply to 4198.1 

Good Morning spirit, Welcome to Sheepgate,

I was going to ask you "what is  your heart saying to you?" But as I read, you already know that this is your calling. I am thinking, do you belong to a Church? You should be able to get some help there IF you are in the right one. I do know that, Salvation Army will never turn anyone down, they would listen to you and give you some good practical advice. I would go and talk to them about your problem. If you were to go to Animal Control, they would capture all of them and take them back to the shelter in hopes of finding them a home. There are some that are no kills. A few phone calls asking if there are any no kills in your area could bring you some peace. I understand your dilemma! So many people do not seem to care today, the workers are few. But, God sees you and your daughter's heart and I know you have prayed. Now expect your prayers to be answered. You need relief! Look up "Animal Sanctuary's" in your area either in the phonebook or online. I know there is a lady on Facebook that has taken in well over 1,000 cats, gets them fixed up, fed well, examined and manages to find them homes; but it takes time. I belong to a group in Facebook called "Cats Make Me Happy." They might even have some suggestions for you. I will be praying for you! I know there are NO KILL organizations out there that will help you, now pick up the phone and start asking around for them. You will be led by God's spirit to the perfect one.

From: spirit (spiritscript) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/14/18 1:40 PM 
To: luv7 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 6) 
 4198.3 in reply to 4198.2 

Thank you, but sadly I have tried all of these and more.  These are very trying days.  I have no church since having to leave the villages, but am waiting on God.

From: luv7 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/14/18 6:03 PM 
To: spirit (spiritscript) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 6) 
 4198.4 in reply to 4198.3 

spirit,

I am going to send you a private message. Look for it.

luv7

From: spirit (spiritscript) DelphiPlus Member Icon4/14/18 10:11 AM 
To: luv7 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 6) 
 4198.5 in reply to 4198.4 

Hi!!!  I just read it and I keep trying to reply and it says "error."  Anyway, I got your message and I don't remember what I needed, can you tell me, here is fine :)

From: luv7 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/14/18 3:27 PM 
To: spirit (spiritscript) DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (6 of 6) 
 4198.6 in reply to 4198.5 

Hello!

It's been a long time. I recieved everyone of your "error" messages, but they didn't say it was an error and they came through just fine. If my memory serves me right, I think you were concerned about not being able to take care of all the stray cats? And, you needed a place to live. 

We know that God sees the deep motives of your heart. We know He cares for both of you and your daughter. We know He loves the cats even more than you do. We know Jesus said that if you have faith the wee size of a mustard seed that you can speak to that mountain to be removed. We know that when you pray believing that you already have what you have asked for, you have it. We know that our faith is what get's God's attention. He honors our faith. He honors our obedience, in giving Him honor and glory. Although large in your eyes, in our Father's eyes, your problem is a small thing.

"Trust in the Lord in all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight."  Proverbs 3:5-6 

Love,

luv7

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.