Weekly Devotional -  Time to put on those sandals of peace (17 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: luv7 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-4 7:36 AM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

Good Morning,

“And your feet shod with this preparation of the gospel of peace; 

Ep. 6:15 ” 

Most of the time, the answers we seek from God are on the other side of fear. If God be for us, who can be against us? 

Fear whispers: “don’t walk through that door.” 

“Peace trusts in God, reacts in obedience and faith kicks the door down.”  

Nails were implanted in the Roman Military”s sandals enabling the solider to be immoveable during his battle even when he stood upon a slope. They were known to be: Victori (victorious) is Latin for "The Conquerors.”

Picture yourself a Warrior in Christ! Fully equipped in God’s Army and are wearing sandals made with nails and grit! Paul said in Romans 8:37 “Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.”kjv 

I believe being more than a conqueror means you’ve already won before you began the battle! When Jesus said “it is finished!” It is done! Our task is to walk through our trial and allow our God to reign!  Our sandals have been sprinkled with the blood of Christ that his nails wrought upon that cross! He paid a price for us to walk in peace. 

The Bible says in Ps. 34:14 “Turn from evil and do good, seek peace and pursue it.” 

There have been times in my life when I’ve offended people by my words. I haven’t rested until I took the necessary steps to “get right” with those I offended. It does not matter who is right or who is wrong. What matters is for us to follow through on what the word says and do good. There will always be those who will not accept your apology, but that is between them and God. Wh
...[Message truncated]

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.