Weekly Devotional -  Lack of accountability = God's judgement (47 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: luv7 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMar-9 8:17 AM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

Good Morning,

Man’s corruption is bred for the lack of accountability. This opened door ushers in God’s judgement. Watching the news today is a boiling pot of violent injustice! Our blood pressures rise when we see troublemakers prevent good people from free speech and the cops simply watch. Jesus warned us about these days. Years ago I asked the Lord to expose all of the corruption in our government. Study and reason revealed there would be foreign boots trampling upon our land [with bloodshed] and when I asked the Lord, “But who?” The word “muslims” came to my heart. Fear has a paralyzing grip on good people who desire to help those who dare to walk on the frontlines and overcome evil with God’s goodness. Whom do you fear? God or man? If you fear man, you’ve become snared.

America has lacked accountability ever since Dr. Spock came out in the fifties with his book of lies. Parents were told that spanking a child would break their spirit. Not only did the secular minds etch this travesty in stone and wrap his teachings around their universities, but so did the majority of churches. They threw out the wisdom of Proverbs and replaced it with secular thinking patterns. Ps. 1:1 tells us not to walk in the counsel of the ungodly.  Most readers already know we are going to have to give an account for everything we do, our idle words and those secret things in our heart that only The Holy Spirit knows about. If this scares you, it should. 

For the lack of love many a teen has landed in prison [or worse] and are forced to face the truth about themselves. The only perfect rehabilitation is in Jesus. We cannot begin to love, nor understand love unless we have The Spirit of Love inside of us and it is He who guides us into all truth. You must be born again. rd. Jn 3:3

For it is written and forever remains written, “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise [the philosophy of the philosophers], And the cleverness of the clever [who do not know me] I will nullify.” Is.29:14 1Co.1:19 amp.

Why would we embrace the decaying utterance of worldly wisdom, whose spirits are dead, close to our hearts?  It is only by God's wisdom that sets a man free. Where are we putting our faith? 

If you are one who has depended more upon the worlds wisdom than God’s wisdom, it is time get right and return to what God says about living. The Bible gives us an answer for every problem and situation we go through. 

“But if we evaluated and judged ourselves honestly [recognizing our shortcomings and correcting our behavior], we would not be judged. But when we [fall short and] are judged by the Lord, we are disciplined [by undergoing His correction] so that we will not be condemned [to eternal punishment] along with the world.” 1Co.11:31,32 amp.

...[Message truncated]

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.