Weekly Devotional -  The Tempest (95 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: luv7 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostAug-10 7:48 AM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

“Yet the Lord will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.” Psalm 42:8 KJV

“By day the Lord directs his love, at night his song is with me - a prayer to the God of my life.” Psalm 42:8 NIV

When I woke up this morning there was a melodious chorus singing in my dream and waking up was like abruptly turning off my favorite song of praise. I didn’t want to wake up. I am sure my dream may have been prophetic, as I was in a place where people do not think the way we do here on earth and every breath and word is filled with God’s lovingkindness. 

Jesus told us not to worry.   And, when the storm came and rocked their boat and his disciples were filled with fear, what did Jesus say? 

He replied, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm. Mt. 8:26 niv

Faith and love rides above the waves, instead of fearing the tempest. Fear and doubt will always rock your boat. 

Pray with me this morning:

Heavenly Father,

We call you Abba Abba, because you are our Father. We love you Father. Thank you for adopting us into your Heavenly family and calling us your children. Thank you for calling us the Bride, the Lamb’s wife, the Redeemed, the Church, the Branch, the Saints and the Flock. We are even the Temple of your Holy Spirit.  Thank you for sending us y
...[Message truncated]

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.