At Your Own Risk, Flames -  Are Electric Cars Here To Stay?? (1672 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: We do NOT miss Mitt Romney ANYMORE !! (samcomm) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-7 10:22 PM 
To: Cerevisi Akhbar (stymie_X)  (80 of 185) 
 207568.80 in reply to 207568.78 

The BATTERY in all Electrics is protected and encased in a Radiator and Protected from Collisions !

In case of an accident several locations on the car will shut down,

If a Fireman gets to the wrecked ELECTRIC HE will ALWAYS look for the ORANGE Cable and SEVER IT COMPLETELY !! Thats the law! gas car in an accident can spill gas all over and really cause a problem ! That was my unasked for INTERJECTION but truth no matter what!

CARS are DANGEROUS !!

STYMIE.X....This should answer some of the problems you asked about!!

From: We do NOT miss Mitt Romney ANYMORE !! (samcomm) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-8 2:11 AM 
To: JustJudy (JUDYSCAMERON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (81 of 185) 
 207568.81 in reply to 207568.74 

LOL...LOL

Yes BUT !!!

You could LOSE Texas in ALASKA !

AND LOL...LOL

Alaska touches Canada AND USA!!

I have customers in Alaska and Texas. They sound like they had the same Mom and Dad....LOL !

To: We do NOT miss Mitt Romney ANYMORE !! (samcomm) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (82 of 185) 
 207568.82 in reply to 207568.81 

Just having fun bragging on Alaska.!

http://www.texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/how-big-is-texas-compared-to-other-land-masses/

This picture does not show the SW part of Alaska.

From: We do NOT miss Mitt Romney ANYMORE !! (samcomm) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-8 11:02 AM 
To: Tennessee Art (Ak_Art)  (83 of 185) 
 207568.83 in reply to 207568.82 

Great job ART!

Thanks !!

Just a part of the Greatest Nation on Earth !!!

From: We do NOT miss Mitt Romney ANYMORE !! (samcomm) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-9 10:17 AM 
To: Why is liberal synonymous with liar? (curmudgeonSq)  (84 of 185) 
 207568.84 in reply to 207568.20 

As if YOU could or would find it necessary to go that far without eating or refueling!

You are Very negative on this subject!!

You state things without any reason.   Looking for a negative position rather than the Positive side which is expanding rapidly!

Not enough!

Whether you or I like or dislike the idea ELECTRIC Cars are here to stay! As long as people see the benefits, the Electrics will continue to improve regardless of your negative attitude!

In about 8 months I will lease another ELECTRIC Car within our budget!

Then having a Gas car and an Electric makes sense!

From: Why is liberal synonymous with liar? (curmudgeonSq)Aug-9 10:53 AM 
To: We do NOT miss Mitt Romney ANYMORE !! (samcomm) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (85 of 185) 
 207568.85 in reply to 207568.84 

We do NOT miss Mitt Romney ANYMORE !! (samcomm) said...

As if YOU could or would find it necessary to go that far without eating or refueling!

I have before

You are Very negative on this subject!!

It's called realistic, not negative

You state things without any reason.  

Of course I have a reason.  It's called being truthful

Looking for a negative position rather than the Positive side which is expanding rapidly!

Without massive government subsidies to development, manufacturing, and purchasing they wouldn't be 'expanding rapidly'

Whether you or I like or dislike the idea ELECTRIC Cars are here to stay!

So is AIDS

As long as people see the benefits, the Electrics will continue to improve regardless of your negative attitude!

As long as people get subsidized so they don't really have to pay what they really cost out of their own pocket they will stay, just like ethanol

In about 8 months I will lease another ELECTRIC Car within our budget!

Good for you.  You want one, fine.  I don't.

To YOU.  Not everyone agrees with you, and you should be able to accept that

From: We do NOT miss Mitt Romney ANYMORE !! (samcomm) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-9 11:55 AM 
To: Why is liberal synonymous with liar? (curmudgeonSq)  (86 of 185) 
 207568.86 in reply to 207568.85 

To YOU.  Not everyone agrees with you, and you should be able to accept that

Of Course not everyone agrees with you, nor me!~ But many can see the benefit in many ways. But you are not open to new ideas and are quick to go negative!

Massive subsidies ?$?$????

Many are concerned about pollution but many just blow past that and make excuses for things that THEY don't care about!

We are putting more gas burning cars on the road every day! Many STATES realize the expanding problem.

Most people do not really give a damn! That's a fact!

The Government assistance is a smart move! 

Electric cars are here and expanding!

They cost less to build. They cost less to operate!

They do not pollute at anyway Near what a GAS car does! 

Much EASIER  to just keep putting about $200 a month into the gas tank and BLOWING all that crap out the tailpipe, than looking into an alternative that would Save Them Serious Money $$$$$$!

Electric cars are here to stay! 

But stubborn people just do not give a RATZ.

They keep hitting the gas station 3 or 4 OR 5 times a month, too intent on getting there and not realizing the COST!

Many will see that the COST of operating a gas burning car is expensive and will FINALLY see that the ELECTRIC will save them serious money!

Electrics are here!

You, LOL...LOL.. are just going to have to put up with it!

Some will never get it!

From: We do NOT miss Mitt Romney ANYMORE !! (samcomm) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-9 12:13 PM 
To: odomotto  (87 of 185) 
 207568.87 in reply to 207568.70 

When we subscribe to an OPEN Forum we have NO IDEA what these crazy people will come up with next!!

"My wife weighs almost 300#'s, with that much weight, will that cut my battery life in half ?"

If I cross a shallow river will WE be electrocuted ! 

ETC, Etc,etc..........

From: Why is liberal synonymous with liar? (curmudgeonSq)Aug-9 4:49 PM 
To: We do NOT miss Mitt Romney ANYMORE !! (samcomm) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (88 of 185) 
 207568.88 in reply to 207568.86 

From: We do NOT miss Mitt Romney ANYMORE !! (samcomm) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-9 6:19 PM 
To: Why is liberal synonymous with liar? (curmudgeonSq)  (89 of 185) 
 207568.89 in reply to 207568.88 

Were you DRUNK or on " SOMETHING" when you had that picture taken?...LOL...LOL

Navigate this discussion: 1-9 10-19 20-29 ... 60-69 70-79 80-89 90-99 100-109 ... 160-169 170-179 180-185
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.