General Political -  She identified as blind... (1104 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Polter, just (polter) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostAug-4 6:48 PM 
To: All  (1 of 100) 

BODY INTEGRITY IDENTITY DISORDER: I BLINDED MYSELF BECAUSE I WAS MEANT TO BE DISABLED

BY THOMAS MIDLANE @GOLDENLATRINE

FOR most people becoming blind would be a living nightmare - but for Jewel Shuping it was the fulfilment of a lifelong dream

SCROLL DOWN FOR EXCLUSIVE WORDS AND PICTURES (10 PHOTOS)

Reading between the lines: Jewel taught herself to be fully fluent in braille by the age of 20

Jewel, 30, from North Carolina, USA, has Body Integrity Identity Disorder (BIID), a condition in which able-bodied people believe they are meant to be disabled. 

Her need to lose her sight was so strong that in 2006 she decided to blind herself - by having a sympathetic assistant pour DRAIN CLEANER into her eyes. 

According to Jewel, her fascination with blindness began early in childhood. 

She said: "When I was young my mother would find me walking in the halls at night, when I was three or four years old. 

"By the time I was six I remember that thinking about being blind made me feel comfortable." 

As a child she would spend hours staring at the sun, watching sunspots and solar storms, after her mother told her it would damage her eyes. 

...[Message truncated]

To: Polter, just (polter) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 100) 
 207762.2 in reply to 207762.1 

She didnt want to see you,Polter?

Move this to another forum or something..wtf

From: Polter, just (polter) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostAug-4 6:57 PM 
To: Sokiderapis7  (3 of 100) 
 207762.3 in reply to 207762.2 

you telling me to do something here?

uhh no

To: Polter, just (polter) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 100) 
 207762.4 in reply to 207762.3 

I dont care.

If you insist to be the troll of your own forum,be blessed. LOL

To: Polter, just (polter) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 100) 
 207762.5 in reply to 207762.1 

At least, unlike the trannys, she chose a goal that was achievable. She could make herself blind, but they can never never make themselves the opposite sex.

From: American Slave (NONZIONIST) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-4 7:40 PM 
To: Polter, just (polter) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 100) 
 207762.6 in reply to 207762.1 

Image: "We're Exceptional! We're Superior! We Know Everything and we;re Smarter Than God! So whatever you have to offer us, we're not interested."
JP:

BODY INTEGRITY IDENTITY DISORDER: I BLINDED MYSELF BECAUSE I WAS MEANT TO BE DISABLED

BY THOMAS MIDLANE @GOLDENLATRINE

FOR most people becoming blind would be a living nightmare - but for Jewel Shuping it was the fulfilment of a lifelong dream
Reply:

This behavior is not as extreme as it seems. Many human beings are self-destructive -- e.g.,
  • People who smoke themselves to death
  • People who drink themselves to death
  • People who shoot themselves full of drugs
  • People who risk their lives for a thrill
  • People who become suicide bombers
  • People who don't want to hear the truth

Entire countries can be self-destructive. We Americans seem to enjoy destroying others, but when we do so, we are also destroying ourselves: War is the health of the state and the death of freedom.

Partisans limit themselves to their own partisan media, and thus become blind. Hatred can be blinding as well. People close their minds and cling to ignorance and delusion.

We paint ourselves into a corner where war seems like the only way out. We spend trillions on war making, while going without health care and allowing our infrastructure to rot. This is not sane!

Founder, Communism Part II forum: Visit and find out what you've been missing for the last 75 years

* Human Beings have one common enemy, and that is the War System
* Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
* Few Americans are brave enough to imagine the world that we are actually living in
  • Edited August 4, 2017 7:42 pm  by  American Slave (NONZIONIST)

From: WildBill (WILDBILL47) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-4 7:58 PM 
To: Polter, just (polter) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 100) 
 207762.7 in reply to 207762.1 

The psychologist should have been convicted and lost his license. It is a shame she did not get the mental health care she really needed.  

From: Janell (janelligal) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostAug-4 9:42 PM 
To: Polter, just (polter) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 100) 
 207762.8 in reply to 207762.1 

These "disorders" seem to be a consequence of the easy lives our society affords us.  I doubt anybody in the dark ages had such a disease. Being disabled could mean being dead. But now, you can still live a pretty productive life with some disabilities - which is great for people who can't help being disabled. 

To: Polter, just (polter) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 100) 
 207762.9 in reply to 207762.1 

Insanity takes many forms.

To: American Slave (NONZIONIST) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 100) 
 207762.10 in reply to 207762.6 

<< Entire countries can be self-destructive. >>

Yes, countries that embrace communism are like people who drink themselves to death.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 ... 71-80 81-90 91-100
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.