General Political -  Korean War standing at the brink of WW3 (817 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 98) 

The N.Korea/S.Korea/Japan, U.S./China, Russian situation, frankly, looks more grim by the minute. ... it COULD WELL BE that the THREE MAIN WAR-MACHINES ARE GEARING UP FOR A BIG ONE.

Breaking! 8/1/2017 - North Korea Threatens To Nuke The U.S. - WW3 TODAY is the Only Option 8/1/2017

• 5 days ago
The North Korean government has threatened to Nuke the U.S. west coast. All out war and full scale WW3 is the only reasonable and likely outcome ...

Closer to War? US Bans Travel to North Korea, Tell Americans to Leave

• 3 days ago
The US State Department announces a ban on American travel to North Korea

NORTH KOREA NUCLEAR WARNING ?

• 3 days ago

USA VS NORTH KOREA Military Power Comparisons

• 3 days ago
USA VS NORTH KOREA Military Power Comparisons 2017 .Who would win world war 3 ?
  • New

...[Message truncated]

To: All  (2 of 98) 
 207787.2 in reply to 207787.1 
THINGS COULD SPIRAL OUT OF CONTROL very quickly...

Preemptive Strike: This Is How North Korea Would Start World War III

• 4 weeks ago
Breaking News TV BnTV brings you up-to-date international news and features on the defence industry, covering military projects, ...

Korean War Imminent- UN Mobilized- WW3 Update 4/29/17

• 3 months ago
War Imminent Says North Korea -UN Mobilized WW3

...[Message truncated]

To: All  (3 of 98) 
 207787.3 in reply to 207787.1 

To: All  (4 of 98) 
 207787.4 in reply to 207787.3 

These reports are NOT "fear-mongering." THIS IS REALITY.

To: lenbenhear_and NOW (Spiritest_24)  (5 of 98) 
 207787.5 in reply to 207787.4 
Thanks for the warning, Chicken Little.

To: All  (6 of 98) 
 207787.6 in reply to 207787.4 

This situation has been festering FOR OVER 60 YEARS! ... I think very likely that Trump and the Pentagon are in full offensive-mode at this point. They KNOW that if N.Korea gets the technology to produce a hydrogen bomb: many major cities will be at a huge risk.

For those who want to keep abreast of the latest news on this situation:

https://www.facebook.com/warreport.news/

3 hrs ago ·

!*WAR-ALERT*! 08/08/17: "South Dakota Airmen arrive ready to 'Fight Tonight' from Guam..."

Two U.S. Air Force B-1B bombers, under the command of U.S. Pacific Air Forces, joined their counterparts from the Republic of Korea and Japanese air forces in sequenced bilateral missions, August 8, 2017.
pacaf.af.mil

From: Vote out the Repukes in 2018 (1markl78)Aug-9 8:31 AM 
To: mcdonder  (7 of 98) 
 207787.7 in reply to 207787.5 

mcdonder said...

Thanks for the warning, Chicken Little.

LOL

To: lenbenhear_and NOW (Spiritest_24)  (8 of 98) 
 207787.8 in reply to 207787.1 
I don't see this creating WWIII. Say NK does attempt to nuke Guam. Do you really think that Russia or China are going to war to protect one of the demented Kims. Everyone just voted against NK in the Security Council. Trump should just make sure that NK has completely placed itself in the aggressor's seat before he turns NK into a parking lot where the South Koreans in overcrowded Seoul can park their Kias, Daewoos or Hyundais.

To: RSinger10  (9 of 98) 
 207787.9 in reply to 207787.8 

I agree that PERHAPS cooler heads will prevail, ... but the flip side is that this thing COULD spiral out of control. It depends upon whether N.Korea can muster any major damage against the U.S., S.Korea, and possibly Japan as well.

It is a fact that both China and Russia have been long-time "allies" of the N.Korean Regimes. they know very well what a rogue nutcase nation it has been for over 60 years.  Diplomats have openly conceded that it is "surreal" trying to deal with the N.Koreans. they are the worst kind of fanatics.

Anyway. I hope you're right. I hope there can be SOME nonmilitary means of dealing with the N.Korean nuclear threat. But I think time has just about run out on that one.

WW3, as you probably know, is more likely to erupt over Syria, Israel, and Ukraine.

From: American Slave (NONZIONIST) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-10 3:45 PM 
To: lenbenhear_and NOW (Spiritest_24)  (10 of 98) 
 207787.10 in reply to 207787.9 

Image: Imgur
Sp to RS:

I agree that PERHAPS cooler heads will prevail, ... but the flip side is that this thing COULD spiral out of control. It depends upon whether N.Korea can muster any major damage against the U.S., S.Korea, and possibly Japan as well.

It is a fact that both China and Russia have been long-time "allies" of the N.Korean Regimes. they know very well what a rogue nutcase nation it has been for over 60 years. Diplomats have openly conceded that it is "surreal" trying to deal with the N.Koreans. they are the worst kind of fanatics.

Anyway. I hope you're right. I hope there can be SOME nonmilitary means of dealing with the N.Korean nuclear threat. But I think time has just about run out on that one.

WW3, as you probably know, is more likely to erupt over Syria, Israel, and Ukraine.
Reply:

Wars don't just "erupt". They are started deliberately by the elite here in the West -- by the trillionaire sociopaths who profit from war and need war to keep their Ponzi Scheme churning.

Every country that the West sets out to destroy just happens to be run by a Madman / Butcher / Nutcase / Dictator / Hitler -- what a coincidence! Where does this endless stream of "Hitlers" come from? Can you say "projection"?

Isn't it interesting that the empire that does most of the killing is never seen as "rogue" or "mad". That's because we have been programmed to regard death and destruction on a titanic scale as "sane": War, here in the West, is the "new normal". We put our faith in death, and we have repudiated our faith in life.

Non-military means don't work, because the West seeks world domination, and war is the only way to achieve this goal. All countries that strive to defend their sovereignty and independence will be smote and leveled by the evil gods of the West. Russia and China know that they are next in line, after North Korea. That's why Russia and China are reluctant to do the West's dirty work.

Russia and China, using "non-military means", have managed to avoid war with North Korea for sixty years. That's because Russia and China are willing to co-exist with other countries. They do not seek a unipolar world. The West des, and that is why the West has become hysterical.

Founder, Communism Part II forum: Visit and find out what you've been missing for the last 75 years

* Human Beings have one common enemy, and that is the War System
* Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
* Few Americans are brave enough to imagine the world that we are actually living in

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 ... 71-80 81-90 91-98
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.