General Political -  The "Russian hack" that isn't. (174 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 14) 

An article from the hard left "The Nation".

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

Excerpts:

>>>The metadata established several facts in this regard with granular precision: On the evening of July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server. The operation took 87 seconds. This yields a transfer rate of 22.7 megabytes per second.

These statistics are matters of record and essential to disproving the hack theory. No Internet service provider, such as a hacker would have had to use in mid-2016, was capable of downloading data at this speed.<<<

>>> In addition, there is the adulteration of the documents Guccifer 2.0 posted on June 15, when he made his first appearance. This came to light when researchers penetrated what Folden calls Guccifer’s top layer of metadata and analyzed what was in the layers beneath. They found that the first five files Guccifer made public had each been run, via ordinary cut-and-paste, through a single template that effectively immersed them in what could plausibly be cast as Russian fingerprints. They were not: The Russian markings were artificially inserted prior to posting. “It’s clear,” another forensics investigator self-identified as HET, wrote in a report on this question, “that metadata was deliberately altered and documents were deliberately pasted into a Russianified [W]ord document with Russian language settings and style headings.”<<<

From: Why is liberal synonymous with liar? (curmudgeonSq)Aug-11 7:02 PM 
To: numerian  (2 of 14) 
 207852.2 in reply to 207852.1 

The libtards will never accept that

To: American Slave (NONZIONIST) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 14) 
 207852.3 in reply to 207852.1 

From: American Slave (NONZIONIST) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-12 1:48 AM 
To: FlaBarbara41  (4 of 14) 
 207852.4 in reply to 207852.3 

The real world is passing us by. We have become a whirlpool of self-reinforcing ignorance. Even Europe is turning away from our pathetic Russiaphobic narcissism. Image from Imgur
FlBa:

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

new website called www.disobedientmedia aka http://disobedientmedia.com/

Fired NSC Staffer’s Memo Outlined Vast Coup Attempt Against US Government

August 11, 2017 Around the Web

Fired White House staffer argued “deep state” is attacking Trump administration using a network of cultural Marxists, Islamists, globalists, and bankers
Reply:

Thank you, FlaBarbara!

Yes, I just saw this. This news appeared in The Nation. I was once an avid reader of The Nation, and I continue have much respect for that publication.

The Nation is part of what might be called the "Honest Left" or the "Truthful Liberals" -- as opposed to the globalists, the liberazis, and the Rachel Maddow types polluting the masked media.

All of the wars of the U.S. Empire begin with huge lies. We Americans must be the most gullible people on the planet, because we are always eager to believe the lies and lap them up and act on them -- no matter how many lives are lost, no matter how many trillions of dollars are added to our national debt, it's always "Shoot first and ask questions never.". We seem to believe that the corrupt satanic globalist media -- e.g., CNN, the NYT, the WaPo -- have a direct line to God and give us the Gospel Truth, when, in fact, they lie like rugs.

Now we see the current jihad against Russia unraveling. Will American zombies finally wake up from the media-induced trance? I'm not holding my breath. We pay a high price for our willful stupidity -- a price measured in blood and treasure.

H. L. Mencken, quoted at Third World Traveler:

The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth.

Bertrand Russell, Putin Troll and Heretic::

Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth – more than ruin, more even than death.

Goethe, quoted at "Washington’s Iron Curtain", Another World Is Possible, 09 Jun 2014::

There are none so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.
Founder, Communism Part II forum: Visit and find out what you've been missing for the last 75 years

* Human Beings have one common enemy, and that is the War System
* Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
* Few Americans are brave enough to imagine the world that we are actually living in

To: numerian  (5 of 14) 
 207852.5 in reply to 207852.1 

An article from the hard left "The Nation". https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

So the Russians played no part in interfering with the election.

Gee, only the same thing I've been saying all along!

What's the matter with you guys?

The Russian link concerns suspicion/proof that Trump was laundering stolen $billions for the communists - rendering him totally unsuitable as your President.

From: WildBill (WILDBILL47) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-12 9:03 AM 
To: numerian  (6 of 14) 
 207852.6 in reply to 207852.1 

I always suspect that the DNC hack was actually an inside job and now more and more evidence seems to be piling up to show that is exactly what happened and Russia was not involved at all.

To: WildBill (WILDBILL47) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 14) 
 207852.7 in reply to 207852.6 
What I find interesting is that if it wasn't a hack, then it was an inside job. And if it was an inside job and the leaker was named Seth Rich...oh my.
  • Edited August 17, 2017 1:06 pm  by  numerian

Message 8 of 14 was Deleted  

To: American Slave (NONZIONIST) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 14) 
 207852.9 in reply to 207852.4 

To: WildBill (WILDBILL47) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 14) 
 207852.10 in reply to 207852.8 
Thanks -- corrected it

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-14
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.