General Political -  Unite The Right Rally in VA (5679 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Vote out the Repukes in 2018 (1markl78)Sep-21 10:22 AM 
To: dove1tail  (645 of 665) 
 207865.645 in reply to 207865.644 

dove1tail said...

Hey shortstuff, drag your bathroom stool over the the vanity, climb up on it , look in the mirror and repeat that statement to yourself 3 times every morning , I understand that after 21 days it will take effect.

LMAO...good one!

From: Vote out the Repukes in 2018 (1markl78)Sep-21 10:31 AM 
To: dove1tail  (646 of 665) 
 207865.646 in reply to 207865.641 

dove1tail said...

Hmm, discussing personal details are you ....

Maybe you should report yourself to Polter.

The foreigner is not discussing any personal details....Muppethead makes up shit...and her minions believe it!  Just like she made up stories about you being gay, and about Sarge, PAIndy, Jorge, Squaddy and so many others (I lost count).   She's nothing but a effing foreign mental case... but her minions believe her because they are the 3 Stooges of Delphi.  Wait for it..soon you will see another 100 posts from the foreigner having her 200th nervous breakdown.   She reads everyone of my posts!  

Jorge posted the perfect photo of her....fat old Canadian!  LOL

To: PAIndylady DelphiPlus Member Icon  (647 of 665) 
 207865.647 in reply to 207865.507 

PAIndylady said...

Oh this is a REAL  reliable and legitimate source!!!   No wonder Trump was able to fool y'all. . .this link and source is hysterical!!!

HeyJackass! Thanks...it's a very reliable source filled with facts that a black liberal such as yourself wouldn't want to look at so I'm sure you never bothered to look at the info.

Here's a few stats from the link you refuse open letting you remain willfully ignorant along with most of there other leftists.

2017 Year To Date Totals

Posted on February 3, 2017

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 514
Shot & Wounded: 2463
Total Shot: 2977
Total Homicides: 552                                                                            2017 Chicago Homicide Race of Victim and Assailant

2017 Race of Victim/Assailant

Posted on January 14, 2017

Race Victim Assailant
Black 427 55
Hispanic 94 5
White/Other 15 2
Police - 10
Self Defense - 10
Unknown 15 469
    As of 10/9/17

*Victim metrics only include homicides. Assailant metrics only account for those incidents where either an arrest has been made, part of a murder/suicide, self defense or if it involved the police.

Facts hurt don't they, PITA

To: We do NOT miss Mitt Romney ANYMORE !! (samcomm) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (648 of 665) 
 207865.648 in reply to 207865.508 
We do NOT miss Mitt Romney ANYMORE !! (samcomm) said...

We will wait for you to sober up first!

5 stars!!

To: RCBZ DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (649 of 665) 
 207865.649 in reply to 207865.647 

RCBZ said...

HeyJackass!
LOL...things must be slow and boring over at your echo chamber. . .you're right wing hate isn't what I want to respond to.  Thank goodness your ilk is losing support and many of them are either dying off or living in nursing homes. 
Maybe things will pick up over at the hate forum!

PAIndylady       Ben LaJoie

To: We do NOT miss Mitt Romney ANYMORE !! (samcomm) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (650 of 665) 
 207865.650 in reply to 207865.508 

We will wait for you to sober up first!
In other words. . .you can't name one accomplishment by the Donald.  Your attempt at a weak insult is moot. . .we all know you're the drunk of this forum Sammy-Sam.

To: We do NOT miss Mitt Romney ANYMORE !! (samcomm) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (651 of 665) 
 207865.651 in reply to 207865.510 

Actually we do have a list of terrific accomplishments
What are they?  I know. . .nothing,  none, nada, Trump's done nothing significant in almost his first year in office.  And we all know that all his EOs can be overturned by the next POTUS...nothing legislatively has been passed with a full Republican congress.  LOL...LOL...LOL...keep hoping he get something done before the "rats jump ship"  in    January/February.   Trump is even having trouble with tax cuts/tax reform. . that should be the easiest to get done.

From: Leah (muppetmel1) DelphiPlus Member IconOct-11 3:17 PM 
To: PAIndylady DelphiPlus Member Icon  (652 of 665) 
 207865.652 in reply to 207865.649 
PAIndylady said...

RCBZ said...

HeyJackass!
LOL...things must be slow and boring over at your echo chamber. . .you're right wing hate isn't what I want to respond to.  Thank goodness your ilk is losing support and many of them are either dying off or living in nursing homes
Maybe things will pick up over at the hate forum!

Why are you bringing up his forum? You aren't supposed to be talking about other forums, remember? I know why you call it a hate forum. You hate that they won't allow you to post there.

Otherwise, what a hateful post.

To: Leah (muppetmel1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (653 of 665) 
 207865.653 in reply to 207865.652 

Leah (muppetmel1) said...

Why are you bringing up his forum? You aren't supposed to be talking about other forums, remember?
It's bringing over forum wars. . .you do remember don't you since you were advise not to do it!  Many here mention other forums, but not in any negative ways nor continuing arguments from those mentioned.
I know why you call it a hate forum. You hate that they won't allow you to post there.
Ah...now you're bring over something from another forum...that's a no-no!   No response by me.

To: RCBZ DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (654 of 665) 
 207865.654 in reply to 207865.647 

There you go again posting facts with back up info!   You know that facts do to liberals what kryptonite does to Superman.  Not good.   And good on you for not sugar coating the truth black on white crime.

Navigate this discussion: 1-4 5-14 15-24 ... 625-634 635-644 645-654 655-664 665
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.