Religious Issues -  the racism, hate, and all the rest (95 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 7) 

THE RACISM, THE HATE, AND ALL THE NATIONALISTIC PRIDE & LOUSY AGENDAS ARE SOON GOING TO EXPLODE IN EVERYONE'S FACE.

All this disgusting, evil hate and lashon hora is going to catch up TO EVERYONE WHO HAS PROVOKED IT AND STOKED IT.

Mark it well.

the reaping of what has been sown is NOT going to be pretty. - and that applies to every single nation: no exceptions.

people talk about "love", ... but most speak like they have nothing but hate & arrogance in their heart.

To: lenbenhear_and NOW (Spiritest_24) unread  (2 of 7) 
 207894.2 in reply to 207894.1 

I saw Roger Waters in concert recently.  He spent about an hour of his show expressing hatred at Donald Trump.  Really puerile, stupid crap, like showing Trump's head on an animated pig's body, or on a little boy's body with a tiny dick, etc.  The lefties in the crowd howled with delight - the sort of middle school, filthy humor that gets forum lefties all excited.  

Anyway, after an hour of that, he said "There's a lot of love in this room."  I thought, "Not from you."

He actually thought he was expressing love, when in fact he was hating someone who's done nothing to him, or his country.

That's the left.  When they attack & riot, they convince themselves that the bricks they throw are love missiles, and they can't define how they've been wronged, i.e. what justifies their hatred.

From: Leah (muppetmel1) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-13 8:13 PM 
To: Diogenes1  (3 of 7) 
 207894.3 in reply to 207894.2 

And the other half I'm sure was devoted to his anti-Semitic anti-Israel ravings. He's a POS.

To: Leah (muppetmel1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 7) 
 207894.4 in reply to 207894.3 

He didn't mention the other objects of his hatred.

I wonder.  As an American, if I go to London, perform in front of thousands of people, and openly express my hatred for their Prime Minister, would the Brits cheer for me?

Or is it only Americans who pay foreigners to make fun of us?

To: Diogenes1  (5 of 7) 
 207894.5 in reply to 207894.4 

Their PM isn't Donald Trump. And Roger has lived in New York for 40 years. He's not exactly a foreigner.

You shouldn't have gone to the concert if you didn't want to get your widdle feelings hurt.

To: Diogenes1  (6 of 7) 
 207894.6 in reply to 207894.2 

No Name aka Diogenes1 said...(snip)..

I saw Roger Waters in concert recently.  
He spent about an hour of his show expressing hatred at Donald Trump.  
Really puerile, stupid crap, like showing Trump's head on an animated pig's body, or on a little boy's body with a tiny dick, etc.

The lefties in the crowd howled with delight - the sort of middle school, filthy humor that gets forum lefties all excited.  

https://me.me/i/when-youre-a-star-they-let-you-do-it-grab-2720822

From: Leah (muppetmel1) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-14 5:01 PM 
To: Diogenes1  (7 of 7) 
 207894.7 in reply to 207894.6 

Roger Waters doesn't have much credibility these days, except for nostalgic baby boomers.

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/No-Holds-Barred-Roger-Waters-unnatural-preoccupation-with-Jews-432204

No Holds Barred: Roger Waters' unnatural preoccupation with Jews

Never has so pernicious a lie ever been hurled at any people. That is, until modern times when even this lie has been outdone by the blood libel of the Jews as Nazis.

Ponder to yourself what it takes for someone like Roger Waters to accuse the Jews of being the Gestapo, the SS, Hitler himself.

The Nazis, personifying the darkest evil the world has ever known, rounded up the Jews of Europe and starved them to death in ghettos, taking the living skeletal remains and packing them in cattle trains to the death camps of Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, Majdanek, and most infamous of all, Auschwitz.

One-and-a-half million children lost their lives to the chlorine gas of Zyklon- B. For many this was a relief.

Yet Roger Waters would accuse the only democracy in the Middle East, where Arabs live with greater rights than in any Arab country, of being Nazis. Women in Saudi Arabia are beaten for speaking privately in a room with unmarried men. But Mr. Waters accuses Israel. Arab children are gassed to death in Syria. But Mr. Waters condemns Israel. Gay Palestinian men are slaughtered by their neighbors in Gaza under the pretext of being collaborators. But Mr. Waters is troubled by Israel.

Mr. Waters would accuse the Jewish state – where Arabs serve on the Supreme Court, as doctors and nurses in hospitals, and as members of parliament – as being the equivalent of a Nazi government that hunted Jews and reduced them to ashes. Waters would accuse the Jews, who give complete control of their holiest site in Jerusalem to the Muslim Wakf, of being like the Germans who snuffed out six million Jewish lives.

Only a wretched, pitiless, cold-blooded ignoramus could make such a fraudulent allegation. Only a man whose breast swells with hatred of Jews could fabricate so sinister a blood libel. And only a first-class fraud like Roger Waters would believe that he could lie so viciously to an educated public and get away with it.

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach is the international best-selling author of 30 books, including his most recent, The Israel Warriors Handbook.

Follow him on Twitter @RabbiShmuley.

• Edited August 14, 2017 5:02 pm  by  Leah (muppetmel1)

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.