General Political -  Influential Veteran speaks for Americans (232 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Vote out the Repukes in 2018 (1markl78)Aug-13 9:34 AM 
To: All  (1 of 29) 

An Influential Vet Just Put The Blame For Today’s Violence Right Where It Belongs In Epic Rant

His powerful and harsh words should be read by every American and can be found below in their entirety:

I keep trying to get to a point in this insanity where I can write a piece, but it’s all going sideways

So, instead, some observations:

– Fuck racist terrorists. This isn’t free speech. You don’t bring guns, clubs, torches, and shields to peaceful demonstration. This is terrorism. These people are terrorists. A car just plowed into a crowd of anti-racist protesters. I’ve watched the video. It was deliberate. It was attempted murder. This is terrorism and should be called such. So far as a I know, the terrorists have not been caught yet. Fuck those cowards.

Fuck the Confederacy. Every symbol of the Confederacy, every monument, every flag, every statue, should be pulled down, uprooted, smashed into rubble, and burned. Fuck Robert E. Lee, he was a traitor, pull down his statue, melt it down, recast it into urinals. Piss on the Confederacy.

Fuck Nazis. I don’t want to hear any social justice warrior bullshit about not confronting these racist shitbags with violence if necessary. They get punched in the head, they take a lead pipe over the skull, well it just plain sucks to be a Nazi. I’m not going to sugar coat that for you. Nazis are Nazis, they deserve nothing but a boot in their yellow teeth and punch in the throat. They’re getting off easy. Our grandfathers hunted Nazis down and EXTERMINATED them and it’s to our everlasting shame that we let this cancer regrow in our midst. Fuck Nazis.

Fuck Trump. Trump owns this. Republicans own this. This isn’t the Alt-Right, this IS the right. These sons of bitches are literally shouting “Sieg Trump” in the streets of Charlottesville right now. Fuck Trump

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/08/12/influential-vet-just-put-blame-todays-violence-right-belongs-epic-rant/

• Edited August 13, 2017 9:34 am  by  Vote out the Repukes in 2018 (1markl78)

From: Vote out the Repukes in 2018 (1markl78)Aug-13 9:36 AM 
To: PETERH1969 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 29) 
 207896.2 in reply to 207896.1 

Enjoy!

From: Vote out the Repukes in 2018 (1markl78)Aug-13 9:37 AM 
To: benimdid1(thecannibal) (benimdid1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 29) 
 207896.3 in reply to 207896.1 

To: WildBill (WILDBILL47) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 29) 
 207896.4 in reply to 207896.1 

have a good read....

From: WildBill (WILDBILL47) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-13 10:14 AM 
To: Wiseguy53 (truthcanon)  (5 of 29) 
 207896.5 in reply to 207896.4 

I have her on ignore so I have no idea what is in post 1 and have no interest in seeing anything from that sick fuck. You are welcome to repost it and I'll take a look.

From: Vote out the Repukes in 2018 (1markl78)Aug-13 10:21 AM 
To: Wiseguy53 (truthcanon)  (6 of 29) 
 207896.6 in reply to 207896.4 

Billyboy, is afraid of my posts so he put me on ignore. LOL   Copy & paste the post to him.   He's such a sissy!

From: Vote out the Repukes in 2018 (1markl78)Aug-13 10:21 AM 
To: WildBill (WILDBILL47) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 29) 
 207896.7 in reply to 207896.5 

The only sick fuck is you sissy boy.

To: WildBill (WILDBILL47) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 29) 
 207896.8 in reply to 207896.5 

poor little snowflake you are...

An Influential Vet Just Put The Blame For Today’s Violence Right Where It Belongs In Epic Rant

His powerful and harsh words should be read by every American and can be found below in their entirety:

I keep trying to get to a point in this insanity where I can write a piece, but it’s all going sideways

So, instead, some observations:

– Fuck racist terrorists. This isn’t free speech. You don’t bring guns, clubs, torches, and shields to peaceful demonstration. This is terrorism. These people are terrorists. A car just plowed into a crowd of anti-racist protesters. I’ve watched the video. It was deliberate. It was attempted murder. This is terrorism and should be called such. So far as a I know, the terrorists have not been caught yet. Fuck those cowards.

Fuck the Confederacy. Every symbol of the Confederacy, every monument, every flag, every statue, should be pulled down, uprooted, smashed into rubble, and burned. Fuck Robert E. Lee, he was a traitor, pull down his statue, melt it down, recast it into urinals. Piss on the Confederacy.

Fuck Nazis. I don’t want to hear any social justice warrior bullshit about not confronting these racist shitbags with violence if necessary. They get punched in the head, they take a lead pipe over the skull, well it just plain sucks to be a Nazi. I’m not going to sugar coat that for you. Nazis are Nazis, they deserve nothing but a boot in their yellow teeth and punch in the throat. They’re getting off easy. Our grandfathers hunted Nazis down and EXTERMINATED them and it’s to our everlasting shame that we let this cancer regrow in our midst. Fuck Nazis.

Fuck Trump. Trump owns this. Republicans own this. This isn’t the Alt-Right, this IS the right. These sons of bitches are literally shouting “Sieg Trump” in the streets of Charlottesville right now. Fuck Trump

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/08/12/influential-vet-just-put-blame-todays-violence-right-belongs-epic-rant/

• Edited August 13, 2017 11:04 am  by  Wiseguy53 (truthcanon)

To: Wiseguy53 (truthcanon)  (9 of 29) 
 207896.9 in reply to 207896.8 
Boy, ain't ya glad you never use Harsh words! Idiot Strikes again! It's called self control, consider the source and walk on! Here, let me hep ya Shit for Brains, "Sticks and Stones May break my bones, but names,......!"

• Edited August 13, 2017 12:14 pm  by  kc_harley

From: Why is liberal synonymous with liar? (curmudgeonSq)Aug-13 12:44 PM 
To: Wiseguy53 (truthcanon)  (10 of 29) 
 207896.10 in reply to 207896.8 

You mean the notorious leftist POS? 
Just because he's a vet doesn't keep him from being an anti-American POS like you

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-29
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.