General Political -  Looting During Hurricane Irma (800 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 84) 

https://youtu.be/x_3ocXPNxlU
https://youtu.be/39cAYDFsyLQ

Goddamn disgusting! Once again all you see are my people....Black people looting the same stores they shop at in the same community they live in. Not for food or water, but goddamn shoes. How many excuses are we going to make for the vultures this time? Too poor? Racism? Oppression? Lack of education or family values? HOW ABOUT BECAUSE THEY ARE THUGGED OUT FUCKING SAVAGES SEIZING ANY OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE FROM OTHERS INSTEAD OF WORKING FOR WHAT THEY HAVE! THESE LOOTERS SHOULD BE SHOT ON SIGHT WITHOUT MERCY!

I cannot tell you how frustrating it is to watch this shit. Yet I'm called an Uncle Tom for feeling this way.

From: Why is liberal synonymous with liar? (curmudgeonSq)Sep-11 2:11 AM 
To: Afronaut (USBP464)  (2 of 84) 
 208424.2 in reply to 208424.1 

To: Afronaut (USBP464)  (3 of 84) 
 208424.3 in reply to 208424.1 

glorious news

they are not your people

the word "my' means ownership

by their actions you and they are not even related

it is not what is on the outside

but what is deep inside

love you

iamnothing0

THeLORd1YESHUatheory

• Edited September 11, 2017 4:11 am  by  346adelpit

To: Why is liberal synonymous with liar? (curmudgeonSq)  (4 of 84) 
 208424.4 in reply to 208424.2 

hey girl

meet us at tamicka's house after the storm and we all can have a loot swap party::')

love you

iamnothing0

THeLORd1YESHUatheory

as always yor friend vashanique

From: Janell (janelligal) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-11 7:14 AM 
To: Afronaut (USBP464)  (5 of 84) 
 208424.5 in reply to 208424.1 

That's the kind of post that makes me angry.  Your people?  What the crap make them YOUR people? Are they in your family? Your neighbors?  People you mentored?  

Why do regular, hard working, tax paying, responsible, American blacks have to feel any shame or responsibility for miscreants in society just because they share skin color? 

When is the last time you heard a white person express personal shame or embarrassment for the stupid, illegal, criminal, etc. actions of another white person simply because they are white? 

Is there a name, like Uncle Tom, that you can call a white person for supposedly betraying or speaking poorly of "their people?" 

It's time for that shame to disappear. And it doesn't come through constant expression of disgust and other ways of trying to distance yourself.

It come from the rest of the country recognizing that all black people aren't these idiots.  

From: Vote out the Repukes in 2018 (1markl78)Sep-11 7:48 AM 
To: Janell (janelligal) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 84) 
 208424.6 in reply to 208424.5 

Janell (janelligal) said...

Your people?  What the crap make them YOUR people?

Great post and right to the point!!!  tRUMP supporters put all people in one pot.  All Muslims are terrorists too...that's their mentality. All Latino's are not registered voters.  Very ignorant.    But Trump was correct when he said he LOVES the poorly educated...and that's who voted for him along with the White Supremacists.    White Supremacists didn't vote for Clinton that's for sure.

I'm hoping Cory Booker runs for President...he's a Rhodes Scholar, graduated from Oxford.  Susan Rice is too.

• Edited September 11, 2017 7:57 am  by  Vote out the Repukes in 2018 (1markl78)

To: 346adelpit  (7 of 84) 
 208424.7 in reply to 208424.3 

A very valid and important point for sure.

Remember that old "I Pledge An Allegiance To the Flag"?

THE IDEALS STILL STAND. ... even if "Saturday Night Live" and all the leftist cynics try their very best to say otherwise.

From: Leah (muppetmel1) DelphiPlus Member IconSep-11 8:27 AM 
To: Janell (janelligal) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 84) 
 208424.8 in reply to 208424.5 
Janell (janelligal) said...

That's the kind of post that makes me angry.  Your people?  What the crap make them YOUR people? Are they in your family? Your neighbors?  People you mentored?  

Why do regular, hard working, tax paying, responsible, American blacks have to feel any shame or responsibility for miscreants in society just because they share skin color? 

When is the last time you heard a white person express personal shame or embarrassment for the stupid, illegal, criminal, etc. actions of another white person simply because they are white? 

Is there a name, like Uncle Tom, that you can call a white person for supposedly betraying or speaking poorly of "their people?" 

It's time for that shame to disappear. And it doesn't come through constant expression of disgust and other ways of trying to distance yourself.

It come from the rest of the country recognizing that all black people aren't these idiots.  

When's the last time white people looted.

Not all blacks are these idiots, but these idiots are all black.

Where's your outrage over the looting, rather than shooting at Afronaut, who is RIGHT in this matter.

To: Afronaut (USBP464)  (9 of 84) 
 208424.9 in reply to 208424.1 

Don't you ever feel ashamed for telling the truth and not being politically correct.  Liberals will continue to play that ever ubiquitous race card that doesn't seem to have an expiration date.  I know you're not racist anymore than I am; we're just calling these thugs out for what they are: thugs.

From: Vote out the Repukes in 2018 (1markl78)Sep-11 11:32 AM 
To: All  (10 of 84) 
 208424.10 in reply to 208424.9 

ConneryFan2 said...

I know you're not racist anymore than I am; we're just calling these thugs out for what they are: thugs.

The Liar Con/Rap.... for 8 years she posted nothing but articles about black folks being thugs.. and bad mouthed President Obama every chance she could get.   Why is it folks like her pretend she's not a racist/bigot?   She doesn't fool me or many others who know her...she only fool those who are just like her....racists/bigots.

And she's the one who called the murder of 20 little children at Sandy Hook a HOAX...only a freak would say that.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 ... 61-70 71-80 81-84
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.