General -  Looking for FriedaFlutterby (142 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 

Heya Kats!

I haven't been on the forum in forever, but luckily I've run into all manner of Kat Folk whenever I travel to NOLA!  I've lost track of FriedaFlutterby (Jeannie) from Louisville area.  Anyone have an email for her?  Anyway, just thinking about her and wanted to send her a shout out.  Won't be going to Fest this year, but y'all have a blast...HUGS! mz joey

Reply   Options 

To: Atzlancat  (2 of 4) 
 15435.2 in reply to 15435.1 

For several years now, Freida has been persona non grata to most of the Kats I know.

In the spirit of turning-the-other-cheek, I suppose I should think that it's good that there are folks still having kind thoughts for her. But, as I have character flaws, I don't. I shall refrain from further explanation here or by email...

As you can see, this board is pretty quiet, but good of you to check in :)

I think most of the active kats & festers are hanging at the Threadhead board nowadays.

To: Suwannee Swami (BEACHBOB)  (3 of 4) 
 15435.3 in reply to 15435.2 

Thanks Bob for your kind reply.  Yeah I know, some of us are tougher cookies than others.  Sometimes when I think my row is tough to hoe, I think of others who might've had it tougher...kinda gives me strength to keep on working the row.  I thought of her and wanted to let her know that I have fond memories of rooming with her in San Fran at SF Blues Fest years ago and hope that she is doing well.  I have a big place in my heart for PDKK, y'all reached out to me when I was a Jazzfest newbie oh the years ago..hahaha!!!

To: Atzlancat  (4 of 4) 
 15435.4 in reply to 15435.1 
Frieda is back on the Jazzfest board as oooow-eeeee-babee.
http://www.nojazzfest.com/chat/member.php?u=8701

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.