Books/Resources/ClayCyclopedia -  About Creating Lifelike Figures  (70 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 2) 

It seems there's some confusion about the new edition of Creating Lifelike Figures in Polymer Clay.  I wish Watson-Guptil had been cleared because it is, essentially the same book published by Elvenwork Press.  The cover is new and the resources page has been updated.  There is also a substitution for Bake n' Bend (MixQuick) in the costumes chapter.  So, pass the word, if you please, unless, of course, you want to be the first on your block to own both editions.  In fact, buy that new Watson-Guptil edition and I'll tell you how to make the neato keen lace dress the fairy wears on the new cover. 

All the best,
Katherine Dewy, aka da frog  

http://www.elvenwork.com

Reply   Options 

To: froggie (kadewey)  (2 of 2) 
 57844.2 in reply to 57844.1 

Mine is on order, so I'll await the instructions for the lace! ;^)

(I must say, I do like the new cover -- nothing against the original, but the new one is just lovely! In thumbnail, anyhow!)

Sherry Bailey

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.