Books/Resources/ClayCyclopedia -  Review: New Kato DVD Set (119 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 

I was a little surprised to open my order (of course I couldn't just order the DVDs when there were so many other goodies LOL). I found the 2 DVDs in 2 thin clear jewel cases. But hey, if this kept the price lower so I could afford it who am I to complain :)

I had to wait until tonight to watch, which was torture since I got them yesterday. <G> The flow was really nice. Donna started out disk 1 with the basics. IE: tools, conditioning, Skinner Blends. Then graduated into bead making, cane building and Mokume Gane.

Disk 2 covers using metallic clays (mica shift), liquid clay with a layered effect, making a small box which can be worn as an inro and lastly how to finish your work by sanding and buffing.

Being a seasoned clayer I already am quite familiar with pretty much all of the content, but found myself captivated when watching the liquid clay and box making segments.

Reply   Options 

To: T-Roo (tkaylen)  (2 of 3) 
 58138.2 in reply to 58138.1 
Hi TONJA,
Mine is on the way ,should get it every day ...
Cannot wait ...
Nat

To: beertje2  (3 of 3) 
 58138.3 in reply to 58138.2 
I'm glad I bought mine. Since I may never get to take a class with her I loved seeing her techniques.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.