Books/Resources/ClayCyclopedia -  Clay stuff (117 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 
What a great website you have!  I am just getting interested in making clay beads and came upon your site.

Reply   Options 

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/16/08 8:25 AM 
To: kbh32  (2 of 4) 
 58682.2 in reply to 58682.1 

Hello kbh32

You were lucky to come upon the best polymer clay website on the WWW. Apart from being the best website, this is also the kindest forum there is. Okay, so I'm bias, but who cares - as long as I'm right...... ;o)

In this very international atmosphere you'll be given a guided tour into the mysteries of polymer clay so lean back and enjoy.
Your every question will be answered almost faster than you can ask them. So ask away.

We also have three weekly chats - one of them with live webcam demos. They are on Wednesday night, Thursday and Saturday around noon (Eastern Time). Click the gray chat tab above this message to see the schedules and join one or all if you can.

Let me suggest, that you post a message in the Welcome/Sign in here folder to let people know you've arrived. That's a great way to get acquainted with the folks here.

Welcome to the group.

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

From: StarGazer (STARGAZERCA) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/16/08 11:06 AM 
To: kbh32  (3 of 4) 
 58682.3 in reply to 58682.1 

Welcome!   Pull up a comfy chair and enjoy exploring...   There are several folders where you can post questions and even show-n-tell what you've made!   Enjoy!

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 4) 
 58682.4 in reply to 58682.2 
You're right, you're right, Oh Wise One!
Moe's Art

Visit my Etsy store by clicking on my banner!!!
Moe's Blog

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.